GCIS Friday Focus 2/26/2016
Be the Key to Our Success!
Special thanks to all the duty teachers and your efforts to keep our spaces in the morning and afternoon safe! Please let me know if there is anything that we may need to adjust.
What's Happening This Week!
- Rotary 12-1
- 4pm Mtg with Parent
- 7:30am Collaboration
- 7:45am Communication Club in the Lounge
- Admin Mtg 1:30pm
- Mtg w/ Becky
- Lunch Dates w/ Van Cleave
- 2:00 pm Collaboration in Browns Room
- Baby Shower for Hoyle: 3:30
- IEP Mtg 3:30pm
Next Incentive Challenge
I'm proposing these dates to attend the Web house and I will confirm them with him.
Web House Days
Tuesday April 26th: 4th grade
Thursday April 28th: 5th Grade
Friday: April 29th: 6th grade
I am also looking into if we can just dismiss or transport from this location instead of having to head back to school, then depart again.
- Have conversations as a team what you want to set for the key card goal for your class. This is an eight week period of time I am hoping to set the number of private dining and recess tickets limit at 4 (you earn your 4th and you are out)
- Also see if we want to push the reading BINGO card again, maybe have a different look to it....if so we can work on getting those ready to roll out on Tuesday/Wednesday.
- New key card totals and tickets start on Tuesday March 1st!
March PD Calendar!
Brenda and I are working on the March PD Calendar and will get it to you on Tuesday!