Safe products for everyone. FREE $75 gift with Purchase!
Have You Heard of Beautycounter?
I'm writing you today because I've recently fallen in LOVE with a company and their products, and now, I want all of my friends to know, too. Maybe you have heard of Beautycounter, but if not, here is skinny and I really hope you will learn something new!
Beautycounter is an amazing company whose mission is to get SAFE products into the hands of everyone. They are doing this not only by providing safe products, but also through educating consumers about the lack of regulation in the personal care industry, and by partnering with organizations that are working to change that. As the Executive Director of Milwaukee Riverkeeper, I know how chemicals impact our water and how our utilities can clean everything before they send it back to the resource. Those chemicals then get into the ecosystem and impact wildlife and ultimately, us.
Below are some facts. They seem so ridiculous that, to me, they are hard to believe.
- The US has not passed a federal law to regulate the ingredients used in personal care products since 1938.
- The US bans or restricts only 11 ingredients from cosmetics. The EU bans 1,300. Beautycounter restricts 1,500.
- Did you know that only 10% of the 10,000 chemicals commonly found in personal care products have any safety data? Many common products contain ingredients like lead, formaldehyde and phthalates, and we're putting them on our bodies and our kids on a daily basis. Skin absorbs 60% of what is put on it.
I don't know about you, but that scares me. That's why when I discovered Beautycounter, I was in. 100%.
- two skin care lines for the face
- a hair and body collection
- a kids' collection
- a sunscreen collection
- a cosmetics collection
- a lip collection
All of these products are chic, effective and non-toxic.
The best part about my email today is that if you order this weekend, you will get an amazing Beautycounter promotion! Between now and Monday, September 7th, spend $150 and you will receive a free Nourishing Cleansing Balm, value $75 (see below). This product is a perennial best seller for Beautycounter and is truly multipurpose. I cannot live without this product during Wisconsin winter. You can use it as an at-home spa mask, makeup-removing cleanser and for incredible moisturizing anywhere. I have clients who have found success with this product for their rosacea. As with all our promotions, they are extremely popular, so please place your orders now. This promotion is only WHILE SUPPLIES LAST, so hurry!
Contact me for a Face Kit.
I plan to keep you on my contact list for educational and healthy living tips, product updates (new releases in the cosmetics line to come soon!), giveaways, product sales, etc. but if at any time you want to be removed, simply unsubscribe using the link below.