February 8, 2016
- Monday, February 29 and Wednesday, March 2: Pinwheel Sale and Hot Chocolate outside of Bradley Hall 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Monday, February 29 - Thursday, March 3: Cookie Delivery 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
- Saturday, March 5 at 9:00 a.m: Shamrock 5K run. The cost is $25. Participants will receive a t-shirt and one ticket to our pancake breakfast. To register, click HERE
- Saturday, March 5: Pancake Breakfast at 9:00 a.m. Tickets are $5.
- All proceeds go towards Prevent Child Abuse America.
Delta Sigma Theta Week
Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Monday, February 8 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. in the Student Center:
"Roses are Red". Love is in the air! Stop by and purchase a single red rose with a cute message for $2 for a loved one.
- Tuesday, February 9 from 7:13 p.m. to 9:13 p.m. in the Library Room 229:
"Books over Bae". Valentine's Day is approaching, but books come first. Come study with Delta Sigma Theta.
- Wednesday, February 10 at 7:30 p.m. in Baker Hall B54.
"Know Your Vote". Do you know who you are voting for? Come learn about those that are involved in the upcoming elections. Knowledge is power!
- Thursday, February 11 at 6:00 p.m. in the Student Center Executive Room
"Backpacks to Briefcases". Come learn about what it takes to run a successful business. Mr. Drew Butts, a group talent manager at Enterprise, will be the guest speaker.
- Friday, February 12 at 7:00 p.m. in the Hayden Clark Alumni Center
"Black History Month Opening Ceremony".
- Tuesday, February 9 in the Student Center from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- It's Healthy Relationships Week! Stop by to take a picture with a purple hand and let us know what love is to you!
- Write what love is on a purple, paper hand and take a picture with it. Show Bradley what you think love is!
- Wednesday, February 10 in the Student Center from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Thursday, February 11 in the Student Center from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Friday, February 12 in the Student Center from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- For $3, you can buy a Valentine and we will deliver it for you on Valentine's Day. The Valentine will include a Crush soda pop, candy, and a flower. Let Sigma K deliver on Valentine's Day!
- Monday, February 22 and Tuesday, February 23 in the Student Center from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m: "Penny Wars and Bake Sale". Kicking off Make-A-Wish Week 2016 with Penny Wars (coin donations) and a bake sale.
- Wednesday, February 24 at the Chi Omega House from 7:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m: "Late Night Waffles for Wishes". Chi Omega is hosting a late night Waffle for Wishes night. Tickets can be bought in advance or at the door for $5 each.
- Friday, February 26 in the Markin Performance Court from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m: "Wish Week Lip Sync". Ending Make-A-Wish Week 2016 with a Lip Sync. Admission is $3.
EGLR (Emerging Greek Leaders Retreat)
- February 27, 2016 from 9:00 am to 2:00 pm in the Garrett Center
- Chapters should plan to send a minimum of 2 Freshman or Sophomores in their chapter, and a Maximum of 4.
- This retreat is a requirement for a new Grand Chapter standard (soon to be released for the 2016 Grading Period).
- Please RSVP the names of all members that will be attending HERE
Pi Beta Phi Philanthropy Week
Pi Beta Phi
- Monday, March 21: "Pie a Pi Phi" from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. on the Olin Quad.
Cost is $1.
- Tuesday, March 22: "Bake Sale for Books" from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Student Center and Library lobby. Each Pi Beta Phi pledge class will bake their own goods and sell them in order to raise the most amount of money for their pledge class.
- Wednesday, March 23: "Noodles for Knowledge" from 4:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Pi Beta Phi house. We will be selling tickets to our dinner sponsored by multiple different restaurants, centered around serving noodles.
- All proceeds go towards our philanthropy: Read, Lead, Achieve. This philanthropy gives children the opportunity to take home a new book and stresses the importance of literacy.
Sigma Kappa Taco Dinner
- April 21, 2016 from 4:00 to 8:00 pm at the Sigma Kappa house
- This event is $5 for endless tacos! The proceeds from this event will be going to the Sigma Kappa Foundation to then be disbursed among our four philanthropies: Maine Sea Coast Mission, Inherit the Earth, Gerontology, and Alzheimers.
- It will be a fun event with music, tacos, and prizes!
Project Springboard Survey
- Fellow Bradley Braves, as an aspiring candidate for the Project Springboard competition being held this upcoming April, I need some assistance from you. I'm administering a survey to understand my target market better, and was hoping you could assist me by answering this survey. Please click HERE to complete the short survey, and I want to thank you all for your time and effort! --Kevin Pietro
Questions? Start with your council officers!
- Have a question about recruitment, Greek Week, or anything else?
- Reach out to your council officers - they are masterminds behind all of these awesome events.
- Simply look up the officer you need to get in contact with on the Greek Contact List and they will be sure to help you out, or get you in contact with Nancy Schwartz, Assistant Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life if needed.
Events and announcements can be submitted by email (email@example.com).
If you have a promotional video or high resolution photo from a previous event that you would like to request be included in the upcoming issue, email the link or attachment(including the title and date of your submission) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.