Related Services Round Up
Issue #2 December 15, 2015
Welcome to the Round Up!
~The K12 Related Services Team
Best Practice #1 - Accountability
Are there accountability practices in place for your providers, therapists, and teachers?
- Follow up for assigning therapists
- Follow up for submitting/correcting invoices
- Scheduling sessions
- Providing documentation - progress reports, IEP updates
- Timely referrals
- Follow up on No-Shows
Be sure that you have processes in place to not only follow up to ensure that everyone is carrying their load but also to implement the consequences when they don't.
Financial Tip #1
If you aren't sure how to answer these questions, please reach out to Tara or Jen for assistance in reviewing your data.
- Flagged invoices - you can now export the invoice to review before clearing flags
- Master invoices - ever wonder how to determine which master invoice an individual invoice is tied to? Just create a new master invoice and search for the individual invoice in question. A message will appear stating which master invoice it is located on
- Under the Admin tab - settings in RSM - Prevent Providers from entering invoice items that are past a set due date. You want this set to 'Y', but the threshold should be no less than 1.5 months since most providers bill only once a month.
Upcoming Due Dates in Related Services
Reminder #1 - 2nd quarter progress notes
K12 Related Services Team
You can request support from our team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or using one of the links below.
Teacher Requests for Services
Related Services Professional Development Training Schedule
Related Services Rendezvous
Friday, Dec. 18th, 11am
This is an online event.
Meeting for new related service coordinators and those who would like a refresher.
2:00 EST (30 minutes)888.824.5783, 92442875# & http://tinyurl.com/elluminatetara