Fun With Pre-K
This Week's Fun
Homecoming Next Week Sept.8-12
Next week is homecoming and we are going to be celebrating also! Each day is something different and you are more than welcome to participate with us. We will try to remind the kids what dress up is the next day and write it on the board.
Monday - Pajama Day!!!
Tuesday - Tacky Tourist Day (Hawaiian shirt, Safari shirts, etc..)
Wednesday - Country Day ( Cowboy gear, flannel, boots, etc..)
Thursday - America Day
Friday - Blue & Gold day
Next Week's Agenda
Phonics & Phonemic Awareness
-Listening Games (Cat & Mouse, Whisper Game)
- Review letters A-D
- Rhyming Games (The Ship is Loaded)
- Practice writing letters E, F, G
-Comparing objects by length & size
- Practicing measuring techniques
- Size comparison language ( big, bigger, biggest)
- Counting out objects
Handwriting Without Tears
- "Where Do You Start Your Letters?"
- Using wood pieces to create letters
- Mat Man activity