TPCA PTF Auction
Friday, November 13 at Eagle Church @ 6:00 PM
Hello, TPCA Families!
Its hard to believe that we are only 2 days away from the biggest fundraiser of the year, but…we aren’t ready yet! We will begin setting up at Eagle Church tomorrow morning after drop off. We will be there all day and then again on Friday after drop off. If you have any interest in serving:
- Thursday, November 12 8:30-??? setting up tables, linens, projects, decorations, etc… (lunch provided)
- Friday, November 13 8:30-3 finishing touches, details, maybe last minute running around!
- Friday, November 13 9:30-11ish Clean up
Ok, now for the good stuff…the AUCTION ITEMS! If you haven’t already been looking at them on the site and bidding, get a sneak peek before you arrive Friday night. tpca2015.auction-bid.org
- Homemade pies-just in time for the holidays!
- Vet for the day apprentice adventure
- Pacers packages, baking items, coffee, cookies, peanut butter!!
- awesome classroom projects and teacher & me adventures
- Vacation packages-Brown County weekend, Florida condo, Grand Canyon backpacking
- Orthodontics, Plumbing, Eyecare, Financial advice and Dry Cleaning
- UBER hours
- TPCA spirit wear
- Signed TY Hilton football and picture
This is just a tiny sampling of what you’ll find as we have HUNDREDS of items! And remember, you can still bid on items even if you aren’t present.
Of special note, you have to be present to bid on the LIVE AUCTION items…but have you seen them??!!
- An incredible COLTS package
- A wonderful condo in TELLURIDE
- A fun SHOOTING adventure with Pastor Brockett
- An adventurous Spring Break to ORLANDO
- A fantastic REMODEL
- An outrageous DINNER for 15 at Georgia Reese’s Downtown
- An entertaining day in a GASOLINE ALLEY SUITE for Brickyard 400 practice (this is for 80 people!!!)
Check out the specific details and plan accordingly!!
One last thing…REMEMBER TO REGISTER and CHARGE YOUR PHONE!
We can’t wait for this event to get here! It will be so satisfying to glorify God with all the hard work from all the amazing volunteers that have been the hands and feet. Its going to be fun…our emcees have much in store for us!! See you Friday evening!
Iva and Courtney