February 5, 2016 Ms. Ronda & Ms. Lisa
A Glance into Room 325
- responsible conduct as a group member
- using and understanding language (receptive and expressive)
- sociodramatic play with peers
Learning to Read and Write--Our Message Helper at Work!
The following conferences will be held at school; your child does not need to attend the conference this time. If you have not signed up for a conference, you may return the sheet from your child's folder or sign up at: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/805044ea9ae23a75-february
Tuesday, February 9
5:50 Carson C.
Thursday, February 11
8:30 a.m. Lydia
2:20 p.m. Braydon
5:10 Carson B.
Meet Me At...
Meet Me At…
***IF LIBERTY SCHOOL DISTRICT IS CLOSED DUE TO WEATHER, THIS ACTIVITY WILL BE CANCELLED***
Who: Liberty Early Childhood Preschoolers and Families
What: Join us for stories, movement, songs, and library card
sign up and checkout
When: Thursday, February 11th, at 9:30 a.m. or 10:30
(session is approximately one hour; your choice of times)
Where: Woodneath Library, 8900 N. Flintlock Road,
Kansas City, MO 64157
Why: You and your child will have the opportunity to…
· Interact with peers through play towards a shared purpose
· Learn about how print carries meaning
· Recall the library experience using a song cube that can be made during the session
· Use his/her large muscles during music and movement
· Find out about future programs suited to his/her age
- February 9th and 11th (Tuesday and Thursday)--Parent/Teacher Conferences (Signupgenius invites were sent out earlier in the week. You may go to http://www.signupgenius.com/go/805044ea9ae23a75-february to sign up for a conference if you haven't already.)
- February 9th (Tuesday)-Friendship Parties
- February 12th and 15th (Friday and Monday)--No School due to Parent Teacher Conferences and Presidents' Day; enjoy some extra time with your sweet preschooler! :)