Yroc'Aj's Advice Column
The Effects Of Diet On Skin
Eating oranges is a good way to keep your skin an cell hydrated.
Grapes Are Good
Not only do they taste good but fights off UV lightened skin damage.
Healthy Food for Healthy Skin
It's good to eat healthy foods so that your skin can be as healthy as it could be.
* Brussels sprouts - good way to get vitamin A and Vitamin C
* Salomon - mot of the time will keep skin cancer from growing
* Oats - will give u less acne
* Avocados - filled with monounsaturated fat and absorbs vitamins and nutrients your skin needs to look good
* Lean Beef - Best in my opinion because you only need about two to four ounces , and only two or three times a week for better skin.
All 5 of these things you can find at a local food mart. The best thing bout this is that you don't even have to eat all of 5 of them. Just two or three from the list a week is good.