February 11, 2019
Chronic Absence Update-25.7%
Cycle 4-Attendance Next Steps
Going forward we will begin targeted outreach.
Our goal over the next 6 weeks is to move 10 students from moderate to at risk.
The attendance team will be:
- celebrating students with satisfactory attendance
- reaching out daily to targeted families
- scheduling SART (Student Attendance Review Team) Meetings
- when communicating with families discuss attendance
- reach out to families when students are absent
- celebrate great attendance days
All adults should engage in active supervision (scanning, moving around, and anticipating issues) during recess and yard duty. It only takes a second for something to happen.
All personal days must be requested in advance via email.
It is a district requirement that all staff use their OUSD email for communication. Please ensure you check your OUSD email at least once daily. Reach out if you can not access your email account.
Upper Yard-Baker Nash
- Cost Meeting 11 to 12
- Williams Off Site in PM
- Minimum Day
- Living Jazz Hoot and Holler 1 to 1:30
- Howard Professional Development 2 to 3:30
- Howard Collaboration 3:30 to 4:00
- Valentines Day
Upcoming February Events
2/18 President's Day-No School
2/25 Faculty Council
2/26 SSC Meeting