Over the Hump
by: Father Charlie
February 20, 2019
Art Linkletter on his show years ago reminded us that children say the darnedest things and some are very touching.
They are many times so simple that they touch the heart. Their hearts and minds are not cluttered with too many ideas and words.
The author Leo Buscaglia once told about a contest he was asked to judge. The purpose of the contest was to find the most caring child; the winner was a four-year-old boy. His next door neighbor was an elderly gentleman who had recently lost his wife. Upon seeing the man cry,
the little boy went into the gentleman's yard, climbed into his lap and just sat there. When his mother asked him what he had said to the neighbor, the little boy said, "Nothing, I just helped him cry"
Yes, children say the darnedest things.
Bless somebody today!
Please Join Us:
- Adult Sunday School 9am - 9:45am
- Mass Every Sunday—10:00 a.m.
- Children’s Sunday School—Every Sunday at 9:45am
- Luncheon—1st Sunday each month after services
- Daughters of the King—3rd Sunday of each month—11:30am
- Vestry Meeting—2nd Sunday each month after services
- Office Hours—Monday through Friday — 9a.m. to 1p.m.
Priest in Charge
Fr. Charlie Keen (214) 725-5328
Kim Devrow—(972) 875-2423 Office
(214) 773-6544 Mobile