Has a older brother ---->
Is a goal keeper in soccer.
Has a younger brother named Paul Fisher.
Plays a lot of football
I made Paul legally blind.
10 plot elements
- Paul almost got killed from a person who drove toward him with a weapon.
- When Paul moved into his new house there was a smell of smoke.
- His mom explained to everyone that he was legally blind.
- Paul got "kicked out" from the soccer team.
- Mike has died from a lighting strike
- Everyone made fun of Joey for trying to put Mike's shoe off.
- Luis dies from Arthur and Erick.
- The carnival: introduction of tangerine middle students.
- Paul,Erick, and Joey moved to a different school.
Erik Fisher Football Dream Update
Erik - His days are getting golden with each passing moment. His parents bragged about his football career and he already got in a good football team in his new home.
In conclusion, Erik is having a good time in his new home whole Paul is the opposite.
Erik - Oh yea! His days are getting even better. One of the players that could stop his football mania has died. He laughed with his friend making fun of the way he died and how he looked as a result.
In conclusion, Paul has moaned for the death of his "friend" but Erik was gleeful that Mike has finally gotten out of the way.
Erik - These days Erik is acknowledged by almost everyone. He has some friends who are bad as himself but is pretty popular.
In conclusion, Paul has a decent time in his new home while Erick steals the fame and tries to show his cool, "skills".
Issue 1 - Puberty
Issue 2 - Bully
After since Paul has stared into an eclipse, people has started to bully him because of his glasses. His brothers spread rumors and he got picked on older kids by naming him names.
Issue 3 - Family Relationship
When Erick started football, his dad only started focusing on him and payed little attention to Paul. He would only usually say sentences about Paul while he would say a story about Erick.