Weekly Wildcat News for Families
Week of 8/29-9/2
TUESDAY is PICTURE DAY AND OPEN HOUSE
Tuesday - PICTURE DAY, Health Screenings for K, 2, and 4th, and OPEN HOUSE
Wednesday - Book Fair continues
Thursday - Book Fair Ends
Friday - NO SCHOOL FOR KIDS
BOOK FAIR DETAILS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Our book fair will be held next week, August 29-Sept 1. It will be open for parents and students during open house on Tuesday evening. Due to limited visitation in schools, book fair will not be open to visitors during the rest of the week.
- Students will visit and shop at the book fair during their library class time.
- eWallets are a great way to prevent forgotten or lost money. You can set these up by visiting the link on our EastView website. This process allows you to set an amount for your child to spend. Unused funds will be available to spend online or at next year’s fair. Your child can have multiple eWallets so ask family members if they’d like to create an eWallet for your student.
- We will be ‘rounding up’ all purchases again this year. This expedites our checkout process, and the extra change is used to ensure all EastView students get to buy a book.
- All proceeds from the fair go to buy books for our EastView library so you can feel good about buying great books for a great cause!
- IF you send CASH or CHECK, place in an envelope with your kids name on the front and the words BOOK FAIR. When money comes to school, we need to know if it is for cafe or book fair. This also helps us if we find lost money.
EV Open House Aug. 30th 5:30pm-7:00pm
EV Merchandise for Sale (on site and orders)
GSIA Membership Drive
GSIA Volunteer Sign UP
Food Truck Vendors will be on Site - CAFE open for seating
Scholastic Book Fair
Information about 9/27 FREE FLU CLINIC (Kids and Staff)
Fajita Chicken or Cheese Bread, Mashed Potatoes, Mixed Vegetables, Fruit and Milk.
Grilled Cheese or Popcorn Chicken, Peas, Corn, Fruit and Milk.
Quesadilla or Chicken/Bun, Great Northern Beans, Fries, Fruit and Milk..