5th Grade News
For the Week of March 28-April 1
- ***Reading STAAR Test - Wednesday, March 30***
- Read and analyze a springtime poem
- Predict the changes in an ecosystem caused by living organisms
- ***Math STAAR Test - Tuesday, March 29***
- Use data analysis techniques to solve problems
- Explain the significance of national holidays, patriotic symbols, and important landmarks.
Information and News
March 29th - 5th Grade Math STAAR
March 29th - Kindergarten Orientation (6:30pm)
March 30th - 5th Grade Reading STAAR
April 8 - Howl-a-Palooza
April 14 - Worldfest - 5:30pm-7:00pm
April 22 - Field Day
Please note: Tom Wilson Elementary will be a closed campus on March 29th and 30th. Due to the secure nature of testing, no volunteers, lunch visitors, guest readers, or Watch Dogs will be permitted on campus for any grade level. Thank you in advance for helping us provide an optimal testing environment.