How To Be Safe Online
By: Cristian Bustamante
Privacy and User Agreements
How to keep your privacy online and understanding user agreements.
- Privacy online
- Block people that threaten you
- Don't accept people you don't know
- Don't talk to people you don't know
- Don't post things you don't want other people to see
- Understanding user agreements
- They can change at anytime
- Sometimes they tell you and sometimes they don't
- Depending on the terms you agreed sites can leak your personal info
- Some sites can use your information
These Tips Will Be Of Great Use
If you want to keep your personal information private follow the tips!
Know that your user agreements may change without you even knowing!!
Don't let websites fool you into buying things you don't need!
These Tips Will Help You Be Secure Online
Internet Safety Tips for Teens - Helpful AND Funny