Whitewater High School, September 2015
How Can Instructional Technology Help You?
- meet with you before school or during planning to work on lesson plans
- teach a sample lesson to your students using technology such as tablets or Chromebooks
- visit with your class and offer suggestions as to how to best embed technology
- serve as a second teacher in your class to assist your students with technology
Chromebook Sign-On Shortened
Infinite Campus Issues
Recently, teachers were unable to login to Infinite Campus. This issue was caused by an invalid record in our network so that IC was internally pointing to the wrong place. This has been corrected and IC should now work without receiving the certificate errors.
If you go to campus.fcboe.org now and have an issue, try rebooting your computer. Clearing browser cache and cookies should not be required, but is always a good first thing to try when having quirky behavior with a web application (Ctrl+Shift+Del).
Thank you for your patience as we worked through "where" exactly the problem existed. Please let Sarah MacDonald know if you have any further issues or questions.
Below are some of the details about the Blackboard implementation plan.
- Cohort 1 teachers will work closely with the FCIT (Fayette County Instructional Technology) department throughout the first implementation of this training class.
- This is to ensure we gather feedback and input on the class to make adjustments accordingly and stay in close communication with the Cohort 1 teams to maintain a high-level of support.
- Following the completion of the class with Cohort 1, FCIT will reach out to building administrators to request names of teachers who will be included in Cohort 2. (Please note: more information will be sent on Cohort 2 selection in the coming months).
- The Cohort 1 Team will be the first line of support for all subsequent Cohorts of teachers at your school.
When Can We Meet?
You will receive more information about my visits in the near future.