Spur-i Pepper Class News
Week of September 15th
New Student Breakfast
Early Release on Wednesday!
Note from the office: Parents please make transportation changes for the Wednesday early release by Tuesday September 16th. Thank you!
- Writing: We will work on brainstorming for sensory details to enhance our writing and organization within our writing pieces..
- Social Studies: This week we will take a Texas Symbols quiz and begin our study of the geographic regions of Texas.
- Reading: We will continue learning and talking about characters and their traits as well as comparing characters across books we read in class.
- Math: We will continue our Multiplicative Thinking Unit this week with a focus on solving problems involving multiplication and division as well as use and explain strategies and algorithms such as the commutative and associative properties to multiply. Students will continue to discuss and practice strategies for quickly recalling math facts to increase math fact fluency, as determined by our preassessments.
- Science: Students will continue to investigate how force affects objects using magnets and students will create an electrical circuit and demonstrate that electricity travels in a closed path.
9/16 Ms. Torres at district meeting in AM
9/17 Early Dismissal
To receive the PTA’s weekly Monday Memo:
To register for RPE’s Student Directory:
To purchase spirit gear, Write a Check or contribute to the Excellence Fund:
Parent Information Night presentations posted on our class website
Follow our Class on Twitter!
If you do not have a Twitter account you can still follow us via text!
Send Follow @torresteaches to 40404