Storage and Distribution Managers
Tasks of Storage and distribution managers
- Plan and coordinate the storage and distribution operations within an organization.
- Supervise the activities of workers
- Respond to customers' questions and complaints
- Prepare and manage departmental budgets
- Develop and oversee safety and security programs and activities
How and Where do they work??
- work in warehouses, or other places where merchandise is kept
- frequent standing, bending, walking and lifting of heavy items
- 40 hour week but may work evening and on some weekends
Pathway: Warehousing and Distribution Center Opperations
A bachelor's degree is the minimum formal education required.
Nebraska Income: $88,190
National Income: $85,400
2% increase in employment