Brought to you by the Cohen Career Center
On Campus Recruiting
What large CPA firms expect from new accounting graduates
Upcoming Events & Deadlines
The Grant Thornton Case Competition deadline is TODAY!
Applications & Opportunities
Raffa’s Student Career Summit
Doing MORE with an accounting degree. Raffa’s Student Career Summit is a unique opportunity for students to spend the day exploring a career in public accounting with meaning. This kick-off event of the Raffa Leadership Series gives an inside look at Nonprofit Accounting and the Raffa Way.
This full day program includes:
- Networking breakfast and lunch
- Presentations by Raffa Partners and CEO, Tom Raffa
- Panel with Raffa Interns, Staff and Managers from Raffa’s core Accounting Departments: Managed Accounting Services, Tax, and Audit
- Informative sessions with CFOs and Controllers of Raffa clients
- Interactive Case studies
How Will You Benefit?
- Learn about the accounting profession in the Nonprofit sector with one of the top Accounting, Tax, and Audit firms in the Washington Metro area.
- Gather employee perspectives, understandings and capabilities at all levels with networking sessions and forums.
Raffa's vision is to be the most effective and caring professional services firm in the world! Raffa is a place where professional excellence and passion for making a difference merge for good.
We believe together we can all Do More. Deadline to apply is March 22nd. Summit is Wednesday, April 5, 2017 from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm in DC. More information can be found on their website.
McKinsey Undergraduate Women's Summit for Class of '19 and '20
Who should apply? Any female member of the class of 2019 and 2020 who has excelled as a campus leader and has high academic achievements.
Hosted in various cities this summer:
New York City: Saturday, June 10th
Dallas: Saturday, June 10th
Washington, DC: Saturday, June 10th
Atlanta: Saturday, June 17th
San Francisco: Saturday, June 24th
Chicago: July 2017 (Exact date TBD)
Applications are due Thursday, May 11th. To apply, please visit our website at www.mckinsey.com/uws2017
McKinsey Next Generation Women Leaders Conference for Class of '17, '18, and recent graduates
In this exclusive three-day workshop, McKinsey will offer you—talented women across North America—the opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact women leaders are having on the economy, to shape your personal leadership styles by playing to your strengths, and to understand how McKinsey can help you grow your potential. You will also meet our consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, discussions, and social events.
We are seeking women who:
- Are students or recent graduates (undergraduate or graduate) and/or have up to eight years of work experience
- Hold an outstanding record of academic and/or professional achievement
- Have a proven record of leadership in an academic, professional, or professional setting
- Actively seek ways to maximize their own potential
- Enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- Thrive when working with other people
- Want to use their talents to make positive changes in their lives and the world we share.
Event date: Thursday, June 15 – Saturday, June 17, 2017 (Travel and accommodations are provided)
Application deadline: 11:59 p.m. ET, Thursday, March 23, 2017
Learn more and apply on our website at www.mckinsey.com/NGWL-NA and www.facebook.com/McKinseyWomen