The Bulldog Growl
Week of November 12th
"Reach Every Student Every Day"
- Report Cards were sent home on Friday! Please sign the envelope and send it with your child next week or bring to conferences. I will have a copy of them at conferences as well. One thing I wanted to note is that I am SO PROUD of their attendance for the first Trimester. Overall, the students in this class hardly missed any days. That is fantastic and really shows how much you (and they) value their education! Thank you!!
- The Trumpet of the Swan readings for Monday are Chapters 18-19.
- Ornaments for American Bank & Trust are due on Tuesday, Nov. 20th. This is a wonderful service to the community and they're really hoping for 100% participation!
- There will be whole group band on TUESDAY instead of Monday. Students that have Band lessons on Monday, must still bring their instruments that day.
- Thank you all for helping with the turkey disguise project. I was impressed with their turkeys this year - so good! Be sure to check them out when you come for conferences next week!
- Parent-Teacher Conferences are Monday, November 19th and Tuesday, November 20th from 3:00-6:00 PM.
- No School Wednesday, November 21st - Friday, November 23rd.
- December 3rd - Music Concert 7:00 PM - kids are supposed to bring a pair of sunglasses and a canned good item for the food pantry
- STARBASE will take place (at The Event Center) December 4th-7th. with a Graduation to be held on the 7th. More details will be sent home later
Miss Thompson and I look forward to visiting with you all next week about the progress your child has made so far this school year! Please double check your assigned time and date. Mrs. Vockrodt (Band Teacher) would like to let you know that you can always stop by the High School on either of those dates to visit with her if you want to. You can also email her as well. Her email is Kayla.Vockrodt@k12.sd.us.