August 25, 2017
Upcoming Dates in August...
- 8/28 - Interact Club Mtg w/ light breakfast @ 8 am (D119)
- 8/28 - Club Voting Ends on Monday
- 8/29 - Robotics Mtg @ 6 pm (Cafeteria)
- 8/29 - Spirit Night CiCi's Pizza
- 8/31 - Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) begins, every Thursday @ 7:45 am (Rm. E109)
- 8/31- 8th Grade Transition to High School and Georgia Trip Parent Mtg @ 7:40 am & 4:30 pm (Media Center)
- 8/31 - Parent University Workshop @ 8:30 am Topic: "Solving the Riddles of Tutorial - Teaching your to study using proven techniques (Rm# A-151 the AVID Classroom - Mrs. Tongue's Room)
- 9/1- Wear College Swag - Dress in a College T-shirt!
- 9/1 - 8th GR Trip Payment Due ($150)
- 9/1 - PTSA Board Mtg
- 9/1 - Parent University Facebook LIVE from EPMS @ 1 pm - Binder Check Tips presented by our 8th grade students!
- 9/1 - Lost & Found will be donated at the end of the day
Happy Friday Titans,
Thank you for a great week! We were honored and so proud to host you on Curriculum Night and at our Annual Title I Parent Meeting. It was amazing to share a "Total Solar Eclipse of our Hearts" with our Titans and to roll-out devices in such an efficient manner.
On Monday, we pulled it together to make two events happen in one day, Devices in the morning and Solar Eclipse in the afternoon. Thank you to the iSchool Team and our parent volunteers for helping deploy the devices in record-time, and to the parents who came to experience the Solar Eclipse with us. Thanks to the persistence of our bookkeeper, Liby Roude, for tracking down Moon Pies and Star Crunches so our staff could be treated to a "Surprise and Delight!" PTSA was kind enough to pitch in bottles of water and popcorn to help fuel our staff through our very eventful day.
On September 26th, we are planning a "Get Connected Night" in the evening...please save the date! "Get Connected Night" is a joint venture with our school and the PTSA to have our families come learn about our after-school and Thursday Clubs, sports, tutoring activities and more. Because we were able to connect all our student with a device before Friday, Mr. Rodney Jones, was able to push out the Club voting. Clubs will be starting on September 7th.
Enjoy your weekend Titans!
Kindra L. Smith, Ed.S
Elkins Pointe Middle School
Home of the Titans!
Titans Celebrated the Solar Eclipse!
Click on the sway.com box below to see our slide show!
Thank you to all of our parent chaperones for coming to watch the eclipse with us!
Million Dollar Parent$
They may not have won the lottery, but parents won BIG in Ms. Lindesay's class at Curriculum Night! Way to step up to the Titan Team Challenge in Business & Computer Science, parents!
Two Workshops in One Week in TWO different formats...Is Too Cool for School!
THURSDAY on 8/31 "Solving the Riddle of Tutorials⁉️ "
A hands-on lesson for parents!
- Date: Thursday, August 31st
- Time: @ 8:30 am...Don't Be Late‼️ You can come early at 8:15 am, but we are starting at 8:30 am sharp.
- Place: in Room A-151 in the AVID Classroom (adjacent to the Connections hallway and next to Mrs. Lindesay's room)
- Who? All Parents
- What? Using "Riddles," parents will learn in a hands-on way to teach their child to study for a test or quiz. We need you to be on time because this is a hands-on lesson and it is going to be FUN!
- Targets: Study skills to improve the academic areas of ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, Connections, World Languages and Reading.
- WOW! This is one of the most important SKILLS you can reinforce with your child at home. It will serve them well in middle school, high school and into college!
Please Note: For the in person "Riddle Tutorial" seminar, it would be great to have 20 people. In order to break down into Tutorial groups, we need at least a half of a classroom of parents to join us in the learning!
FRIDAY on 9/1 Facebook LIVE from EPMS! ♥️ Titan Binder Check Prep
An online webinar for parents & families
- Date: Friday, Sept. 1, 2017
- Time: @ 1 pm on the Facebook Page of Elkins Pointe Parent Liaison (https://www.facebook.com/elkinspointe.parentliaison)
- Place: Online. Tune in on Facebook @ 1 pm to watch the LIVE broadcast or watch anytime after with or without your child. if you don't have social media the video will be posted to the Elkins Pointe website before/or on Saturday, Sept. 1st. This way you can watch it over the weekend and before Monday's Binder Check!
- Who? All Parents and Families
- What? Our 8th grade AVID students will walk us through a binder check. For those parents new to the Titan Binder system of organization, this is a MUST WATCH for you and your child.
- Targets: Organizational skills to improve the academic areas of ELA, Math, Science, Social Studies, Connections, World Languages and Reading.
- Wow! Binder checks are conducted every Monday in WINN time, so watching this Parent University video and using the weekend to help your child get organized, hole-punched, and in good shape for their binder check is going to be awesome!!
If you have any questions about Parent University Workshops, please email Lisa O'Hanlon Cowles at email@example.com. To see information from past Parent University Workshops, visit the Title I tab on the Elkins Pointe website, by clicking here.
Things to Know
Clubs Timeline! - 8/25 thru 8/28
Club voting opened today, on Friday, August 25th, thru Monday, August 28th. So if your child did not vote at school, they will have the opportunity on Monday or can vote using the link below. Placement is NOT done by first come first serve.
- Students should click on the link to vote: http://tinyurl.com/epmsclubs2017
Note: If your child has already voted, they should NOT vote again. This will greatly confuse the placement system and will negatively impact their placement.
Join us for a Titan Spirit Night on August 29th at CiCi’s Pizza from 4 pm to 10 pm. CiCi’s Pizza is located at Roswell Town Center (Houze/Hwy 140 & Crossville Road),10516 Alpharetta Hwy, Roswell, GA 30076, tel# (770) 645-1550.
CiCi’s Pizza is the perfect place to enjoy a family meal or to meet your friends! Dine or order a CiCi's pizza to go... either way, you will support our school! School spirit never tasted great!
Robotics Club Orientation - Aug. 29th @ 6 pm in the Café
The Elkins Pointe Robotics Club is back and opens for enrollment for the 2017-2018 season. On August 29th at 6 pm in the cafeteria, we will be holding a robotics orientation for all interested students and parents. Come learn about our program, curriculum, competitions, and to see our robots from last season.
We are hoping to see our old club members and looking for new faces to join us. Robotics is about many things: great ideas, teamwork, creativity, and fun. What matters is to turn a great idea, a fruit of imagination, into something that actually works, a robot, for example, that can score points and withstand impacts of a rough game.
Parents, to make the program successful to the full benefit of the students, your participation and support are essential. If you can help with the program, fund-raising activities, etc, we would love to talk to you at the orientation or hear from you sooner.
We had an amazing run last school year with the team showing a very strong performance and we are ready to do it again! Check out our website at http://epmsrobotics.org.
8th Grade Transition to High School & GA Trip Parent Meeting - 8/31 @ 7:40 am & 4:30 pm
A meeting is scheduled in the Media Center on August 31st
- @ 7:40 am in the morning
- @ 4:30 pm in the afternoon
- Questions? Email Mrs. Norma Toner at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA) will be starting up on Thursday, August 31st. FCA will meet every Thursday @ 7:45 am in Coach Billups' Room (E-109).
- ALL Grades Welcome - 6th, 7th & 8th!!!
- For both Boys & Girls
- Bring $2.00 for a Chick-Fil-A Chicken Biscuit if you would like to have breakfast!
If you have any questions please email Mr. Billups at email@example.com.
LOST & FOUND - 9/1
Please have your child swing by the Clinic to check the Lost & Found! All items will be donated at the end of the day on Friday, Sept. 1st.
Fall Picture Day - 9/8
Picture Day is right around the corner on September 8th. Picture forms were distributed in WINN class on Friday, Aug. 25th. Please do not send any forms or money to your WINN teachers. Students who are ordering pictures will bring money with the order form and give them directly to the photographer on September 8th. If you would like to pre-order your portraits online at cadystudios.com/cadykids.
Our new Visual Art teacher, Ms. Powell needs donations of baby food jars, newspapers and magazines. Please send items to Room A-160 or drop off in the front office marked, "Ms. Powell."
When you purchase a membership to PTSA for your student by September 1st, your child will automatically enter to win a $10 gift card to Starbucks or Chik-fil-A,! Parents, each adult membership purchased by September 1st earns a ticket in the drawings for One free 36-serving set of meals from the menu of the month in which the certificate is redeemed. Valued up to $200. *Exclusions: Does not include the $20 assembly fee if the winner chooses the “Made for You” option; the certificate is for one set of meals -- sides & sweets are not included.
Other Prizes Include:
- Twisted Taco $25 Gift Certificate
- Dream Dinners - Introductory Offer & Girls Night Out Party - A Gift Certificate for a Dream Dinners Introductory Offer*Winner will visit our store to assemble up to 6 family dinners (18 servings) for you & your family to enjoy. Learn how easy homemade can be.
- Dream Dinners - Plus a Girls Night Party – you and 9 friends enjoy a night of food & fun in our store. Each guest will have the opportunity to make one free 3-serving chicken dish to share with their families while they taste delicious appetizers & enjoy each other’s company.*Introductory Offer is for new guests only. Current guests will receive an $84.95 credit
Check out the PTSA website to become a member! http://elkinspointe.my-pta.org/
PTSA Mini-Grant and Club Funding
One of the many ways the PTSA supports our school is through the Mini-Grant and Club Support Program. The PTSA provided over $6,000 in Mini-Grant and Club Funding last school year! The PTSA board is now in the process of accepting grant requests and has received several applications with exciting educational enrichment ideas for this school year. You can complete the Grant Application, or go to the EPMS PTSA Website for more information.
- $1,410.00 was awarded to ELA Teachers to purchase books for 6th, 7th and 8th grade classes.
- $283.00 was awarded to Spanish teachers to purchase copies of a Spanish novel and Teaching Guide for 6th, 7th and 8th grade Spanish classes.
- $800.00 was awarded to 7th grade classes to purchase audio books for reading assistance.
- $505.00 was awarded to 7th grade life science classes to purchase High Def USB Document Cameras and eight 3D virtual reality headsets.
- $250.00 was awarded to science classes to purchase model rockets for classes.
- $121.00 was awarded to Ms. Daniel’s 6th grade ELA classes for lap desks for flexible workspaces.
- $145.00 was awarded to Ms. Lynch-Harlow’s 6th grade class for stamina cycles to be placed under desks.
- $70.00 was awarded to Ms. Rankin’s 6th grade math class to create standing desks as flexible workspaces.
- $150 was awarded to the Painting Club for the purchase of acrylic paint, brushes, and canvases.
- $467.00 was awarded to the Constructions Club for the purchase of tools and some supplies.
- $136.00 was awarded to the Peer Connections Club for the purchase of books, games and outdoor sports equipment.
- $90.00 was awarded to Zumba Club for the purchase of DVDs.
- $95.00 was awarded to Henna Club for the purchase of tubes of henna, wipes, and other supplies.
- $166.00 was awarded to Calligraphy Club for the purchase of Calligraphy pens and ink.
- $300.00 was awarded to 3D Creations Club for supplies and kits.
- $88.00 was awarded to the Handball Club for the purchase of handballs.
- $88.00 was awarded to the Scrapbook Club for supplies.
- $73.00 was awarded to the Get-Fit Club for the purchase of footballs, soccer balls, frisbees and jump ropes.
- $155.00 was awarded to the Herpetology Club for the purchase of an egg incubator for bearded dragon eggs.
- $90.00 was awarded to the Beyblades for Metal Masters Club for the purchase of Beyblades.
- $145.00 was awarded to the Book Club for the purchase of bean bag chairs and book.
- $300.00 was awarded to the HGTV Club for the purchase of paint, rug tiles, table, and supplies.
- $65.00 was awarded to the Self Expression Coloring Canvas Club for supplies.
- $52.00 was awarded to Community Cares Club for Autism Walk pins.
Things for Students
T² = Titan Talk for Students - 8/27
The 1st issue of the T-Squared newsletter will be sent out to student email addresses on Sunday, Aug. 27th. T-Squared will be issued approximately four to five times a year and is a student version of Titan Talk. It is just one more way to keep students Smart, Happy & Connected!
Charge Laptop @ Home Every Night!
Please have your child charge their laptop fully every night because charging the laptop is every student's responsibility each night. We do not have 1,000 outlets at school, and it would be hazardous to have a jumble of wires all over school.
Chargers are NOT bar-coded. Please take a moment to tape a slip of paper (i.e address label) with name and contact info on the charger. All chargers look alike so please find a way to mark your child's charger. Note: There are two components to each charger, so perhaps a piece of electrical tape to make a tab would be a good idea. Chargers are $40 to replace, and the battery life of the laptop is 10 hours. This all adds up to keeping the charger at home, in one spot.
Calling ALL 6th Grade Parent to TAILGATE! 9/18 to 9/28
The Elkins PTSA would like to invite you to help us with making the 6th Grade Dance a huge success! The dance is on Thursday, Sept. 28th after-school from 4-5:30 pm. We need help with Ticket Sales, Set-Up, Clean-Up, etc.
- SignUpGenius: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/20F0548A4A822A64-6thgrade4
- Questions? Email: Marisa Harrer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8th Grade Georgia Trip - 10/3 to 10/5
The Elkins Pointe Middle School 8th grade annual Georgia History trip is scheduled for Oct. 3-5. This guided tour reinforces 8th grade Georgia History. The stops on the trip include 1st African Baptist Church, River Street, Ghost Tour in Savannah, Fort King George, Jekyll Island, River Boat Ride, Plains, GA and Andersonville GA.
8th Grade Georgia Trip Parent Meeting: A meeting is scheduled in the Media Center on August 31st @ 7:40 am in the morning and @ 4:30 pm in the afternoon
Permission Slips: Permission slips were handed out in Social Studies class.
- PERMISSION SLIP (English)
- FORMULARIO DE PERMISO (Español)
- ZippSlip - Online Permission Slip. For the instructions to sign online via ZippSlip, click HERE.
Trip Cost: The total cost of the trip will be $310.
- This price includes tours, transportation, lodging, and meals (except for lunch on the way to Savannah).
- Checks should be made payable to “Elkins Pointe Middle” and returned to your child’s Social Studies teacher with completed permission form.
Payment Dates to Note…
- By September 1st, we must have received....$150
- By September 20th, we must have balance...$160
Limited Scholarships: **There will be a limited number of scholarships available. If you would like to apply for a scholarship, please contact Dr. Bearden at BeardenL@fultonschools.org for a form. Families receiving a scholarship are asked to pay the initial deposit of $100.
THE REFLECTIONS CONTEST IS UNDER WAY! - 9/29
Do you like to draw or paint? Do you write stories or poetry? Do you enjoy composing your own music or creating new dances? Taking photographs? Making your own videos on a smart phone or iPad?? Then you should ENTER THE REFLECTIONS CONTEST!!
This year's theme is: "Within Reach"
- Click here to download entry forms & contest rules
- Entry forms rules can be picked up at the front desk
- All Reflections entries must be turned into the front office by Sept. 29th.
Things to Do...
Have you signed up for ZippSlip?
Instructions for Accessing Electronic Permission Forms:
1. Create a New Parent Account at https://www.zippslip.com/ZippSlip/PermissionManager/GA/GA/Fulton+County+Public+Schools.
- Enter your name, email and create & confirm your password to Create Account.
- Enter your child's 10-digit student I.D. and their date of birth to Add a Student to your account. You can add all your Elkins Pointe students to one parent account. You can find your child's student ID from their schedule, an old report card, or by asking them.
2. Now you are ready for the next step of completing electronic forms using ZippSlip.
- Log into ZippSlip using your newly created account.
- Select the form that requires you to Respond Now.
- Create & confirm an electronic signature PIN. This 4-6-digit number is an extra security precaution and will be used to sign all electronic forms.
- To complete the form, enter your Student's Name and your electronic signature PIN where indicated.
- When you have Responded Yes to all available forms, then you are finished.
Be sure to record your email, password, and PIN so you can easily use this account for other electronic forms this year. If you have questions, please contact Dr. Brown at email@example.com
Select your favorite design by name Select your t-shirt color Enter your name, payment etc. Your order will be delivered to school to your advisement teacher Please make sure you include your students’ name and 1st period teacher.
❤️ Volunteer ❤️
- Computer access is available in the Parent Liaison office to complete registration if needed.
- To register at home, use this link: http://www.fultonschools.org/…/Pages/partnersvolunteers.aspx
FOOTBALL @ Our High Schools
To buy MHS Football ticket, click below:
To buy RHS Football ticket, click below:
Did you know that approximately 10,000 individuals living in the North Fulton area (Alpharetta, Johns Creek, Milton, Roswell and Mountain Park) are either unemployed, underemployed or without basic resources like food, clothing, and shelter? North Fulton Community Charities wants to offer a way to help these families.
Our agency has created a really simple way for you to help. It's called Water Wednesday. For the next 10 weeks (or longer if you wish), we are challenging you to drink only water and donating $5.00 or more to NFCC. It is most likely what you would have spent on coffee, tea or some other beverage and here at NFCC we can put it to good use.
Water Wednesday is a quick and easy way to hydrate your body AND to help others HYDRATE their life. Sign up. Donate.. Tell a Friend...SPREAD THE WORD AND MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.
Our goal is to raise $45,000.
Courage to Care
- $50: will pay for 2 weekly MARTA passes for someone looking for work or two tanks of gas
- $100: will heat a home for a month, or provide air conditioning during summer for a frail senior
- $160: covers the GED exam fees for an adult who has been studying hard at the Education Center @ $40 for each of 4 subject modules
- $260: pays for one week in a hotel for a homeless mother and one child
- $400: pays half the rent for a single mother whose hours at work were cut back
- $610: stops the eviction for a family behind on their rent during a medical crisis
TOGETHER, WE'RE STRONGER! TOGETHER, WE CHANGE THE WORLD!
Forks & Corks - 9/28
Fine food. Fine wine. Great cause. Great time. Please Save The Date for the annual Forks and Corks event presented by North Fulton Community Charities in support of neighbors and families in need.
- Thursday, September 28th, 2017
- The Plaza at Avalon
- 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- (VIP Reception at Oak Steakhouse & Coletta)
- 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Please Note: Upcoming dates are subject to change & some dates may not be included.
Upcoming in September...
- 9/4 - NO SCHOOL - Labor Day
- 9/7 - First Thursday Club Day
- 9/7 - Orchestra Fundraiser starts
- 9/8 - Fall Picture Day
- 9/9 - 6th Grade Band Startup Clinic
- 9/13 - Katha Stuart Mtg @ Crabapple 9:30 am
- 9/13 - "Take Your Parent to School" Day - 6th graders ONLY (first two periods)
- 9/14 - NO SCHOOL - EPMS Full Release Day
- 9/15 - Band/Chorus 8th Grade Night @ MHS Football game
- 9/18 thru 9/22 - ITBS Testing - 8th Grade
- 9/19 - AVID Parent Meeting @ 6 pm
- 9/20 - 8th GR Trip Balance Due ($160)
- 9/21 - 8th Grade Parent Mtg @ 7:40 am & 4:30 pm ( Media Center)
- 9/22 - Wear Titan Spirit-Wear
- 9/22 - RHS 8th Grade Night for Band/Chorus @ RHS Football game
- 9/26 - "EPM Get Connected Night" @ 5 pm - 6:45 pm - Come learn about Clubs, Sports, After-school activities and more...
- 9/26 - Spirit Night @ Chipotle/Baskin Robbins
- 9/28 - FCA @ 7:45 am (Rm. E-109)
- 9/28 - 6th Grade Tailgate Party 4 - 5:30p
- 9/29 - Parent University Workshop
- 9/29 - Wear Titan Spirit-Wear
- 9/29 - Reflections Entries due
October is Parent/Teacher Conference Month
- 10/2 - Band Fundraiser starts
- 10/3 to 10/5: 8th Grade Gerogis Trip to Savannah
- 10/5 - FCA @ 7:45 am (Rm. E-109)
- 10/5 - PTSA Board Mtg
- 10/6 - NO SCHOOL - Teacher Workday
- 10/9 - NO SCHOOL - School Closed (FCS Holiday)
- 10/11 - Fall Music Showcase for Band, Orchestra & Chorus @ 6:30 pm (Gym)
- 10/12 - FCA @ 7:45 am (Rm. E-109)
- 10/12 - Reflections Reception by Invitation (Media Center)
- 10/13 - Box Tops Due
- 10/13 - Wear Titan Spirit-Wear
- 10/14 - Youth Day Parade
- 10/15 - "Be the Voice" Color Run @ EPMS from 1pm - 6 pm
- 10/16 - Reflections Winners Reception
- 10/18 - Katha Stuart Mtg @ RHS 6:30 pm
- 10/18 - Box Tops Deadline
- 10/18 - Fall Picture Retake
- 10/19 - FCA @ 7:45 am (Rm. E-109)
- 10/19 - Fall Orchestra Concert @ 7 pm
- 10/20 - Wear Titan Spirit-Wear
- 10/22 to 10/28 - Bus Driver Appreciation Week
- 10/24 - 7th Grade Dance @ 4 pm – 5:30 pm
- 10/25 & 10/26 - Reading Field Test (6th GR)
- 10/25 - Spirit Night
- 10/26 - FCA @ 7:45 am (Rm. E-109)
- 10/27 - Wear Titan Spirit-Wear
- 10/29 to11/3 - Red Ribbon Week
- 10/30 - PINK OUT & Pinkathon (Gym)
- 10/31 - Parent University Workshop - Parent Resource Open House (Media Center)
November is Family Engagement Month
- 11/2 - FCA @ 7:45 am (Rm. E-109)
- 11/2 - MHS Band Cluster Concert (EPMS 8th Grade) @ 6:30 pm (MHS Theatre)
- 11/3 - Wear College Swag
- 11/3 - Titan Tailgate
- 11/5 - Daylight Savings...Fall Back
- 11/7 - ELECTION DAY School OPEN (Gym Closed)
- 11/9 - FCA @ 7:45 am (Rm. E-109)
- 11/9 - 6th & 7th GR Band Concert @ 6:30 pm (Gym)
- 11/10 - Wear Titan Spirit-Wear
- 11/10 - Veteran's Day - EPMS Honors Our Vets!
- 11/14 - Katha Stuart Mtg @ MPES @ 9:30 am
- 11/16 - FCA @ 7:45 am (Rm. E-109)
- 11/16 - College & Career Day
- 11/17 - NO SCHOOL - EPMS Full Release Day
- 11/20 to 11/25 - THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY/FALL BREAK
- 11/24 - Wear Titan Spirit-Wear
- 11/10 - Veteran's Day - EPMS Honors Our Vets!
- 11/30 - Parent University Workshop
- 11/30 - FCA @ 7:45 am (Rm. E-109)
- 11/ 30 - Band, Orchestra & Chorus Elementary School Tours
- 12/1 - Wear College Swag
- 12/8 - Wear Titan Spirit-Wear
- 12/11 - Band Holiday Concert @ 6:30 pm (Gym) - Please Note Date Change!
- 12/13 - Katha Stuart Mtg @ HSES @ 9:30 am
- 12/15 - Wear Titan Spirit-Wear
- 12/18 to 8/21 - Final Exams for 8th Graders
- 12/23 to 1/4 - WINTER BREAK - School Closed
Fulton County Schools (FCS) recommends staying tuned in to their website, FCS social media accounts, and local news media for updates.
- FCS Website: http://www.fultonschools.org/en
- FCS Facebook Page (@FultonCounty Schools) https://www.facebook.com/FultonCountySchools/?fref=ts
- FCS Twitter (@FultonCoSchools) http://www.twitter.com/FultonCoSchools
We ♥️ Our Business & Community Partners!
3600 Dallas Hwy #280, Marietta, GA 30064
Proud to sponsor Elkins Pointe Middle School Spirt Wear!
4350 North Point Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Thank you for your generous donation for our students.
3600 Dallas Hwy #280, Marietta, GA 30064
Proud to sponsor Elkins Pointe Middle School Spirt Wear!
4350 North Point Pkwy, Alpharetta, GA 30022
Thank you for your generous donation for our students.
Interact Club Interest Meeting - 8/28 @ 8 am (D119)
- Are you Looking for a way to Have Fun?
- Make Friends? Help your community?
- Develop your leadership skills?
- Did I mention have fun?
- Come out and Join the Interact Club!!
“Interest Meeting” is on August 28th
Room D119 @ 8:00 am - 8:45 am
Parents are welcome to the Interest Meeting!
Interact Club develops student leadership abilities while supporting our community and is a wonderful way to make friends, collaborate, promote service, learn together, exchange ideas and celebrate successes. Please email Mrs. Streeter at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.