GCA NEWSLETTER - September 2022
Back to School
We have been fervently praying for a great start to the school year and we know God has heard our prayers! There are many new staff members and families at GCA this year. We are praising God for our growth!
We have worked hard on improving the facility and its programs over the summer and we are looking forward to using the new stairs and the renovated auditorium this month.
We know this is a busy time and can be overwhelming. We are here to help! We have several great tools for communication/information.
- Student Planners - Daily Communication
- Newsletters - Monthly Communication
- Tuesday Folders - To Send Home Work Weekly
- MySchoolWorx - To Communicate Student Grades, Report Cards and Progress Reports
- MySchoolWorx Text Message Service - Reminders
- Facebook Page and Website - Share Updates, Calendar, and Pictures
Thank you for taking the time to carefully read this newsletter. I hope you will find it full of useful information.
Praise the Lord
We praise the Lord for a wonderful Chapel service last week! Chapel was preached by Bro. Rick Hildebrand, Director of Juvenile ministries with the Rock of Ages Prison Ministry. The students and staff enjoyed a great message, and we had two students make a profession of faith! What a great way to start the year!
Poppin Popcorn Fundraiser - Extended until 9/15/2022
We are working to add awnings on the portable classrooms to keep our lion cubs out of the rain.
Thank you for your support.
- 9/01/22 - Free lunch provided to all students and staff. Thank you Hildebrands!
- 9/02/22 - Week 3 Progress Reports
- 9/05/22 - Labor Day - No School
- 9/20/22 - High School Parent Meeting (9th -12th) - 7PM
- 9/23/22 - Week 6 Progress Reports
GCA Calendar https://gbcbaldwin.org/calendar-supply-lists/
Does your child need Speech Therapy or help with Math or Reading?
SCHEDULE AN EVALUATION TODAY!
If your child is in need of speech services or remediation in reading and/or math they can receive therapy/tutoring at GCA.
- Free of charge to families
- Must be initiated by a parent
- Services will be provided at GCA during the school day
- This process can take a little time
- Don't delay, get started today
Please contact Beth Salter - email@example.com - (904)348-5218