10/6/2015 By James Katsorhis
Many 1kg weights
Two rubber bands tied together stretched to 20cm
Level bench top
Piece of A4 Paper
2. The two trolleys were then linked with rubber bands
3. Then the trolleys were pulled apart and held with their front ends on the two lines.
4. The trolleys were then released. The two trolleys then accelerated towards each other and collided at the same time.
5. The distance from line 1 and line 2 to the collision point was then measured.
6. Various masses were then added to each of the trolleys. A total of one mass was tested.