News and Notes
February 8, 2016
Week at a glance!
- Chinese New Year
- J. Flinton and D. Hutchinson Pre Observations
- Galway Scholars 2:30-4:30 P.M.
- Faculty Meeting 2:30 P.M.
- Data Meeting Grade 2 (1/2 day A.M.) Grade 3 ( 1/2 day P.M.)
- Data Meeting Grade 5 ( 1/2 day A.M.) Grade 4 (1/2 day P.M.)
- Banking Presentation of check from First New York Credit Union in library-all student bankers will be asked to come to the library at 8:15 A.M. to receive a reward and be present while we receive the donation from the bank
- BEACH DAY-Bucket Filling Celebration-Snow Cones available for $1(we may have picked the coldest day of the season for this!)
- Cabinet Meeting 9-11
- Data Meeting Grade 6 (1/2 day P.M.)
- K-2 Dance 6-7 P.M.
- I will be out of the building today
- Have a wonderful February Break!
Our sympathy goes out to Tina Grolley and her family. Her uncle Dennis passed away over the weekend. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family.
Scheduling Committee Meeting
Thank you to the grade level leaders for adding concerns, suggestions and comments regarding next year's schedule on the Google Drive. I put together a draft which incorporated the suggestions and changes. This draft can serve as a starting point for the committee.
The scheduling committee's first meeting will be Feb. 23 12:30-2:30 P.M. in the LGI.
You may happen to see something shiny on Keira's left hand! Congratulations!