Medical Aspects 437
What did I learn?
- To learn as much about the Medical Aspects of Individuals with Disabilities and my role as the teacher.
- Keep up with the assignments.
- One of the topics I was not very familiar with was Chapter 13 Common Neurological Disorders in Children. I don't have a lot of experience with children that have epilepsy so I found this chapter to be very enlightening.
- Chapter 14 Cerebral Palsy and Associated Dysfunction also had a lot of information that I didn't know.
- Overall I really enjoyed the class and found all of the information enlightening. I think I'll keep the text book for reference in the future.
- I was also able to keep up with the assignments. I'm not sure if I used technology as much as I thought or wanted too, but I really enjoyed learning how to use Smore and Powtoons. I'm sure I will use those in the future.