Weekly Wednesday Newsletter
November 13-November 17
Thanksgiving Break Wednesday Nov. 22- Friday Nov. 24. School Closed
Possible Tuition Increase-Update
We hear you and we are listening! Several of you have complained over the past few months about the poor customer service provided by Smart Tuition. The late fees, bank fail fees, and follow up calls have become a nuisance to many of you as well.
We will NOT need to increase tuition. We have decided to go with a company currently compatible with our clock in system. The increase in funds is equivalent to the Smart Tuition enrollment fee, so therefore, there is no need to increase your payments!
Mandatory Parent Teacher Conferences
All conference times have been scheduled. If you did not email to make an appointment, one was assigned to you. The teachers will be calling to conduct the conferences over the phone. If you would like to know what time to expect your call, please email email@example.com and Coach Justin or Mrs. Carla will let you know what day and time.
PLEASE REMEMBER TO TAKE HOME YOUR CHILD'S BINDER DAILY AND DO NOT LEAVE IT AT THE SCHOOL. MAKE SURE THEIR BACKPACK IS LARGE ENOUGH FOR THE BINDER TO FIT INSIDE.
- PLEASE SEE THE NEW SCHOOL UNIFORM POLICY FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR. CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD A COPY!
- UNIFORMS CAN BE DROPPED OFF IN THE OFFICE ANYTIME TO BE EMBROIDERED. THE COST IS $8 PER ITEM.
Mrs. Carla's having another BOY!
- Breakfast will be served from 6:45-7:45. Students arriving after that time will not be served.
- Boys are not allowed to wear earrings to school. All students are forbidden to wear hair beads of any kind.
- Did you know that when a child has a stomach bug, they should stay home from school or daycare for 24 hours after the last bout of vomiting to decrease the spread of the illness to others? If your child has to miss school because of a sickness please call or email by 10 am, and also let us know if anything is contagious. Your child must stay home if they have a fever exceeding 100 degrees or if they are showing any signs of illness.
- Please do not give your door code to anyone other than the person it was assigned to for building access. This is to ensure the safety of all children and staff. Also, if you are suspicious about someone wanting to get in the door and you realize they do not have a code, wait in your car and do not allow them to enter behind you.
- Clock your child in and out daily. We must keep accurate attendance records to maintain DFPS compliance
- Bring extra clothes daily!!
- Bring a blanket and fitted sheet on Monday, take home on Friday.
- Food Program: Students bringing snacks from home will be given an additional snack time at 5pm to eat those foods.
Business Office Information
- Office hours are 8-5pm and closed for lunch from 12:00-1:00pm.
- Referrals are still accepted for new families. Each family will receive a 20% discount. Spread the good news about our school and help us grow
- Follow us on Facebook to see updated pictures of the kiddos throughout the year! If you would like for us to tag you to your child's picture please like our Facebook Page so we will know what FB name you use!
- If you are NOT receiving the text message communications from Carla, please send her an email and she will send you a link to join. The app is "Remind" and our class code is @016df.
REMIND APP: @016df