April 16, 2020
From the Desk of the Principal
Thank you to everyone who is still ensuring your scholars are engaging in learning while we all are adhering the Executive Order to remain safe and healthy. As we all continue to navigate during these trying times, please continue to visit the school's website at trix.mecc-academies.org for the latest information.
Activity Workbook Pickup
Phalen Leadership Academies E-Learning Opportunity
Additional Educational Resources
Breakfast and Lunch
Trix Academy Scholars Enrollment 2020-2021
COVID-19 Precautionary Steps
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is very contagious. To help stop the spread of the virus, health officials have suggested precautionary steps everyone can take to help remain safe and keep others safe. Please take note of a few suggestions listed below.
Clean your hands often
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Avoid close contact
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Clean and disinfect
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- If surfaces are dirty, clean them: Use detergent or soap and water prior to disinfection.