What exactly is netiquette?
Follow the good advice!!
* Only share information that you wouldn’t mind if everyone knows.
* Only share information you know is true. Avoid gossip and rumors.
* Only make comments you would say to someone face-to-face. Be kind.
* Ask yourself: “Will there be any negative consequences to what I’m sharing?”
* Ask yourself: “Would I want anyone to say this to or about me?”
* Ask yourself: “Is this bullying?”
Always think before you type!
Be Smart on the internet
Keep all of your personal information TOP SECRET!
No Cyber Bullying!
Bullying is unacceptable at all times!
How to stay safe in the internet.
* Know who you are communicating with.
* Never post your full name, age, address, email address, phone number, picture, or school name anywhere online without checking with adult.
* Do not share personal information or photos that would allow a stranger (including “online friends”) to locate you or pretend to know you. They may not be who they say they are.
* Remember anything (text or photos) you share can be forwarded and altered.
* Report any uncomfortable situation to an adult.
* Share passwords, screen names, and email addresses with an adult or guardian.
* Be careful of messages from unfamiliar people and be cautious in opening or responding to them.