March 29 - April 2
This Weeks Schedule ...
Monday through Thursday - Full School Days (Onsite)
THURSDAY - End of 3rd Quarter
Friday - NO SCHOOL (Teacher Planning Day)
- FFA Fair Meeting on Tuesday @ Lunch in the Shop
- High School Track Athlete Meeting on Thursday @ Lunch in the Gym
Mrs. Macnab and her crew have done it again! Great work Kindergarteners!
SCS Leprechaun caught in English!
Mr. Z exemplifying his passion for school spirit once again!
Sherman vs. Mitchell
Tuesday, March 30th, 5pm
Sherman vs. South Wasco
Friday, April 2nd, 6pm
MS Volleyball vs. Horizon Christian
Friday, April 2nd, 4pm
Horizon Christian (Hood River)
Upcoming calendar events to plan for...
- Thursday, April 1st - End of 3rd Quarter
- Friday, April 2nd - NO SCHOOL (Teacher Planning Day)
- Monday, April 5th - Baseball, Tennis & Track Seasons BEGIN
- Thurs/Friday April 8-9th - Family Conferences grades K-6
- Thursday, April 8th - Early Release Day for K-6
- Friday, April 9th - For grade K-6 NO SCHOOL
- Monday, April 12th - Regular School Board Meeting @ 6pm
- Tuesday, April 13th - SBAC Testing Window Opens
- Friday, April 16th - Onsite Friday!!! (K-6 MUSIC schedule & 7-12 Periods 1-4)
- Wednesday, April 21st - FFA Tractor Driving Competition
- Friday, April 23rd - Onsite Friday!!! (K-6 PE schedule & 7-12 Periods 5-7)
- Friday, April 30th - Onsite Friday!!! (K-6 MUSIC schedule & 7-12 Periods 1-4)
Mental Health & Guidance Counseling
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to refer or request student support related to mental health/social-emotional learning.
Please email email@example.com for student needs related to education, credits, post-secondary, scholarships and/or scheduling needs.
Orders are made by going to the website Treering.com. On the upper right of the homepage, click the 'buy' tab, which directs you to a screen asking for your school’s code. You will enter the Sherman code - 101367259899339. Once the code has been entered, you will be directed through the ordering information forms of name, address, and payment information. If you have any questions or problems with ordering, please contact Mr. Zacharias at his school extension 218 or via his school email.