Celebrate CS Ed Week with Live interactive short lessons
What is Hour of Code?
Register and learn more about DLGWAEA's Hour of Code program by clicking here.
Learn more about CodeBytes from the short video below:
- Students with varying access to technology. Participants can tune-in and interact whether they have a laptop, tablet, or smartphone!
- Young students who may not be ready for fully self-led Hour of Code activities.
- Older students who want to engage in a group lesson.
- Parents and caretakers looking to supplement their child’s learning at home.
- Educators looking for a simple, pre-planned way to bring the Hour of Code to their virtual classrooms.
Daily mini-lessons brought to you live!
Elementary 👩🏼💻 Middle School 👨🏾💻 High School
Spread the Word Before and Celebrate After your Hour of Code
Additional Hour of Code Resources
🖥 Grab & Go resources you can use immediately
- CodeBytes! - Live 20 minute lessons at 10a & 3:30p hosted daily December 7 - 11
- Take a Code Break! - 12 recorded episodes with inspirational guests & activities for all kids
🎯 Variety of resources to meet your unique classroom model & needs
- Activities for Social Distanced Classrooms
- Activities for Hybrid Classrooms
- Activities for Virtual Classrooms
🌎 Resources to use CS for Change
- Activities for #CSforGood & #CSforSocialJustice
Questions? Contact Us!
Hour of Code is a wonderful way to build excitement and provide students and educators opportunities to code! Please contact Corey Rogers if you're interested in incorporating Computer Science and coding into your learning community.
If you have questions, please feel free to reach out to Corey (firstname.lastname@example.org) or your district's Digital Learning Consultant for more information.