The Wildcat Way
Monday, May 16th - Friday, May 20th
Mrs. Julie Voegeli, Woodfield School Counselor
Mrs. Sara Hammer Woodfield/Trailside School Psychologist
Mrs. Kim Rivera-Kloeppel, WGSD School Social Worker
Mrs. Alicia Burton, Principal Secretary (Enrollments, student information/support)
Mrs. Joy Jackson, Building Secretary (Attendance, Food Service accounts, Health Room)
Mrs. Rachel Pankonin, WGSD Nurse
School Day hours: 8:40 a.m. - 3:40 p.m. Students enter the building at 8:35 a.m.
School Office hours: 7:50 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Summer School Offering!
This is a reminder that the second round of Summer School registration will open on Monday, May 16th. The registration will remain open until Friday, May 20th.
You can also find the most up to date Summer School Information on our website.
Mark your calendar:
- May 18: 5K-5th Grade Milkmen Field Trip
- May 23: 5th Grade to Camp Edwards
- May 24: 1st/2nd/3rd Grades Spring Concert @ 10:00
- May 24: 4th/5th Grades Spring Concert (5th Grade Band also) @ 1:30
- May 26: 5K/1st/2nd Walking Field trip to WUHS: The Rainbow Fish play
- May 26: Falcon Night at Fox River 5:00
- May 30: Memorial Day - No School
- June 1: 2nd/3rd Grade Field Trip to MKE Zoo
- June 7: Field Day
- June 9: Last Day of School - Dismissal 11:50 a.m.
Woodfield goes to the Ballpark!
Woodfield Elementary is off to a ballgame on Wednesday! As of today - the weather outlook is the mid to high 60's. Please review the items below to ensure game day fun!
- Dress for the weather (Tennis shoes, pants/shorts, t-shirt, sweatshirt?)
- Hats/visors will be allowed
- If the forecast calls for a sunny day apply sunscreen in the morning prior to drop off. Feel free to send spray-on sunscreen with your for easy application.
Spring Music Concerts Return!
Grade levels: 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade will be at 10:00 a.m.
Grade levels: 4th, 5th and 5th grade band will be at 1:30 p.m.
At this time, parents and grandparents will be able to attend in-person. The concert video will be shared with parents via a private link.
Milk Money during Lunchtime
The 2022-2023 School Year Calendar is now available!
Skyward Contact Information
If you do not know your login information please contact Alicia Burton.