BIS Back To School News
Office Hours Leading Up To The First Day
Please note the changes in office hours over the next few days:
- Monday, August 12th: Campus Closed staff training
- Tuesday, August 13th: 10:00-12:00 & 1:30-7:30
- Wednesday, August 14th: 10:30 - 3:00
- Thursday, August 15th: First Day of School!!
BISD Meet the Teacher
Tuesday, Aug. 13th, 5:30-7:30pm
100 Grindstone Road
Click here to be taken to the BIS Teacher Amazon Wish Lists
2018-2019 Yearbook Pick-up
Tuesday, Aug. 13th, 5-7:30pm
Brock High School (Texas), Weatherford, TX, USA
The Yearbooks are in and will be distributed early at Meet the Teacher at the High School Campus only. They will begin at 5 pm in the High School cafeteria on August 13th and finish at 7:30 pm.
If yearbooks are not picked up during Meet the Teacher, they will be distributed on campuses after school begins.
If you did not purchase a yearbook, there are a limited number of the 2018-2019 yearbooks for $75.00. Please remember to bring CASH or CHECK only.
Also, parents and the community will be able to purchase next year's edition, which is Volume 100, during Meet the Teacher. We can assist you with the online purchase. Credit cards, cash, and checks will be accepted for the 2019-2020 yearbook orders.
First Day of School: Thursday, August 15th BIS Students report 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
A couple of things:
- We will start releasing as soon as the bells ring for parent pick-up, however, once the buses arrive on campus, we will stop traffic to allow the buses to pull through to pick up kiddos and then exit. After that time, we will resume the parent pick up line.
- Be sure and review the attached map (or see above) so you know which line to be in so as to exit onto 1189 with the flow of traffic.
- Attached are written instructions regarding parent pick-up if you are wanting to read through those. Please be sure and have your yellow nametag hanging and visible on your rearview mirror.
- There will not be a shuttle option for students between campuses this year. With increased student enrollment and the addition of a new campus, this is something that has become more difficult to facilitate. I know it can be stressful worrying about being on time at each campus to pick up your children, however, please rest assured that we will keep them with us until you arrive so please don't stress over the time.
- A.M. - we will encourage students to be dropped off in the car line or walked only to the front entrance. In an effort to ensure student safety and campus security, we ask that you say your "goodbyes" at the front door so they can enter independently and get ready for the day. If you have a parent conference, we will ask that you sign in to the front office before proceeding to the teacher's room - doors open to the building at 7:15a.m.
- A.M. - Everyone that is dropping students in the a.m. will actually enter the line off of Grindstone on the East side of the Junior High. This line will go around the pond and to the front of BIS.
2019-2020 BIS School Supply Information
6th grade I may have posted the older supply lists prior to changes that we made in the 6th grade schedule. If the list you had before is different than this one, no worries. Please do not go change anything that you purchased or go buy anything else. We will get the supplies covered.
Meet Mrs. Saxton
My name is Ingia Saxton and I am the Principal at Brock Intermediate. I am excited about the upcoming year and ready to get started. This is my 9th year in Brock. I previously served the district at BJH as the Counselor as well as the Principal. Last school year, I transitioned to the new Brock Intermediate campus. I have been blessed to serve with amazing students, faculty, staff, and community since my arrival in Brock. I am looking forward to another amazing year. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Click here to view my Smore page to get to know a little more about me.