By Walter Gatica P.3
Birth & Death
Burrhus Frederic Skinner more commonly known as B.F Skinner was born
March 20, 1904 in Susquehanna , Pennsylvania; and died August 18, 1990 in Cambridge, Massachusetts from leukemia. He was 86
- He grew up in a warm and stable environment
- Made a lot of inventions
- Attended Hamilton college, Later Skinner decided to become a writer.
- 24 Skinner enrolled in the Psychology Department of Harvard University
- In 1936, then 32 years old, Skinner married Yvonne Blue and the couple moved to Minnesota
- Invented a new baby crib towards his last Minnesota living years with his wife pregnant, a new crib that would cause the baby any harmful problems
- Has his own foundation called B.F.Skinner foundation
Contribution to Psychology
- Behavior focuses on learning through rewards and observation and studies frightening small children would neither be approved by research review panel nor be conducted by and ethical psychologist .
- American psychologist whose brand of behaviorism focused on the role of responses in learning.
- Published The Behavior of Organisms