Monday Morning Memo
February 13, 2023
Valentine's Dress Down Day Fundraiser
Tomorrow is a Dress Down Day fundraiser. Students and staff can dress out of uniform for $5. Families will be charged in TADS, or they can send in cash if they prefer that payment method.
Read for Baysox Tickets!
Let's pack the stands!
The Bowie Bay Sox are offering a reading incentive program. Students who read 4 books and complete a AR quizzes between 1/3/2023 - 3/36/2023 will receive 2 tickets to the Friday, April 28th game! Kindergarten students will read in library class with Mrs. Pla.
Volunteer Hours Available, No Virtus Required!
We need lots of volunteers in order to make our Annual Gala and Silent Auction successful. As this event is outside of school hours, you do not need to be Virtus certified to attend. Please see dates and times and sign up here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040F4AAAAD2AA7FF2-2023
We are looking for individuals and companies to sponsor our Annual Gala and Silent Auction! There are several levels of sponsorship:
- $2,500 Platinum Level includes your organization’s logo on an 11x17 poster at the event, a full-page ad in the event program and a mention by the emcee, along with 8 complimentary tickets (1 table) and open bar for 8;
- $1,000 Diamond Level includes your organization’s logo on an 11x17 poster at the event, a full-page ad in the event program and a mention by the emcee, along with 2 complimentary tickets and open bar for 2;
- $500 Gold Level includes your organization’s logo on an 8.5x11 poster at the event and a half-page ad in the event program;
- $250 Silver Level includes your organization’s logo in 8.5x5.5 poster at the event and a quarter-page ad in the event program;
- $100 Bronze Level includes ten of your organization’s business cards in our grab games and your organization listed as a sponsor in our event program;
- $50 Friend of St. Mary of the Assumption, your organization will be listed as a sponsor in the event program.
See the attachments for more details!
Track It Forward
Please don't forget that each family is responsible to serve 20 hours each year. Please log your hours in Track It Forward https://www.trackitforward.com/site/st-mary-of-the-assumption-hsa.
If you have any questions, please email our Hours Recorder, Mary Butler at email@example.com.