What are apart of this system?
The system includes, the lungs, trachea, bronchus, lungs, diaphragm, nose, and mouth.
How it works
- First, a combination of oxygen and other gases goes into your mouth or nose.
- Then, that concoction goes through your windpipe, going through your bronchus, and into your lungs.
- They go into your lungs when your diaphragm and rib cage expand and
make your lungs bigger.
- Next, The oxygen goes into your heart, and into the blood.
- Last, the diaphragm and the ribcage contracts and pushes a different combination of carbon dioxide and other gases out of the body and into the air to make room for more oxygen.