How are the oceans and the atmosphere connected?
How are oceans and atmospheres connect?
Air and Sun
-Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, carbon dioxide
-Thermosphere, Mesosphere, Stratosphere, and Troposphere
-Water vapor, Air temperature, and air density all have the relationship of as the temperature rises air pressure decreases and density decreases when you add water vapor the density decreases even more.
- When cloud droplets in clouds grow and combine to become so large that their fall speed exceeds the updraft speed in the cloud, and they then fall out of the cloud.
The Coriolis Effect and the Wind
- The Coriolis Effect is a mass moving in a rotating system experiences a force acting perpendicular to the direction of motion and to the axis of rotation.
- The Coriolis effect deflects the air to the right in the northern hemisphere and to the left in the southern hemisphere
- They are six distant air masses with individual airflow patterns
- Trade winds where found in the southern hemisphere, and they are caused by surfaced winds
- Westerlies are found In the west to the east, they are caused when the wind are in the middle latitudes between 35 and 65 degrees