Ratifying the Constitution
Ten important points.
Federalists Vs Antifederalists.
- Antifederalist- people who opposed the Constitution.
- People that were involved that did not support the Constitution were Samuel Adams, Patrick Henry.
- Federalist- supporters if the Constitution.
- People that were involved that supported the Constitution were James Madison, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, and Alexander Hamilton.
6.George Madison made sure that if there were any small groups that they would not dominate the government.
7. The Federalist Paper were reprinted in the newspaper around the United States, during the same time the debate over the Constitution.
Bill of Rights
9. The rights would then be added to the Constitution as amendments or official changes.
10.By December 1791 the state ratified the Bill of Rights intended to protect citizens' rights.