By Casey Dowllar
2. Down syndrome is caused by dis junction and problems with cell division
3. This affects chromosome 21, with making 3 pairs instead of 2 like usual.
4. There are Parental Tests for this disorder such as screening, and diagnostics tests.
2. People are candidates to down syndrome.
3. Down syndrome is neither Sex-linked, recessive, or dominant. It happens when an extra 21 chromosome is present within the body.
Down Syndrome With Adults
Brown, Roy. "Life for Adults with Down Syndrome â an Overview." Down Syndrome Issues and Information. Down Syndrome Education International, n.d. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.
Bryant, Michael. "Facts and FAQ About Down Syndrome." Down Syndrome. The Global Down Syndrome Foundation, 20 Sept. 2009. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.
Matthews, Anne L. "Down syndrome." World Book Student. World Book, 2015. Web. 1 May 2015.
Underwood, Emily. "Can Down Syndrome Be Treated?" Can Down Syndrome Be Treated? AAAS, 28 Feb. 2014. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.