College & Career Center Newsletter
In this Newsletter:
- Reporting your scholarship awards
- Financial Aid info & help
- Scholarships to apply for
- Joining the militay
- Get your "I Applied" stickers
- Helpful links (Financial Aid, SchooLinks, Big Future, College Connections Newsletter)
Received Scholarships? Share your exciting news with us!
If you were offered or accepted a scholarship, please let Ms. C. know. You can email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) or stop by the C&C Center to share the great news. :)
Accepted scholarships will be entered into your graduation program.
Scholarship offers - even if you choose to not use them - will be added to your senior class total. Let's see how much scholarship money the Class of 2022 can get!
Financial Aid Info & Help
- FAFSA/ORSAA Line-by-Line
- OSAC Scholarships
- Finding Funds & Scholarships
Please stop by the College & Career Center in Room 129 if you need help with any of the above.
Hispanic Chamber Latino Scholarship
Jiffy Lube Teen Driver Scholarship
Gresham Rotary Scholarship (MHCC)
Application is available in Room 129;
For more scholarship info visit our C&C Center Scholarships page.
Thinking about joining the military?
If you are interested in joining the military, there are several pathways to getting there that include college:
- Using tuition benefits after enlisting
- Joining ROTC (Reserve Officers' Training Corps) while in college
- Attending military school
Click here for more info.
- SchooLinks - a great tool for doing your college & career research and staying organized during your application process. Use your GHS email and ID number to log in.
- Big Future by the College Board - another complex tool to help you with your college search, important deadlines, college cost, finding majors, navigating the application process, etc.
- College Connection Newsletter - helpful info and tips for students considering the college path after high school.
- Opportunities Books - everything you need to know about financial aid and the college applicaiton process: English and Spanish. We also have paper copies in Room 129.
GHS College & Career Center
Career Coordinator: Zeke Cecilio email@example.com
Please come see us or email us with any college and career related questions. We are here for you and ready to help you with your post-high school planning.
Hours: 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.