Madonna Royal News
December 20, 2020
Fourth Sunday of Advent
We look forward to Christmas morning where we can light the white candle in the middle of our Advent Wreath.
CHRISTMAS MESSAGE FROM THE STAFF AT MADONNA
Praying the love of God will fill your heart with joy,
the peace of God will fill you with great hope,
and the grace of God will go before all your steps this season and all year through the year.
Madonna Catholic School
The blessing of the Lord be upon you. PSALM 129:8 KJ
Christmas Advent Song Virtual Concert.
I thank all of the teachers and students for taking the time to put this together for the community and making it special. I wish to send a SPECIAL THANK YOU to Miss Podoborozny for videoing and putting this video together. We could not have done it without her.
MADONNA SCHOOL WAS IN THE SHERWOOD PARK NEWS ON THE FRIDAY, DEC 18TH EDITION.
IF YOU ENJOYED THE CHRISTMAS CONCERT PLEASE DONATE TO THE STUFF A STOCKING ... IF YOU CAN
How to Donate to Support Sign of Hope Stuff a Stocking
- Visit https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/the-sign-of-hope-society-archdiocese-of-edmonton/p2p/eicsd-soh/
- Scroll down and click Teams tab (to the right of "About Campaign".
- Click Go to page.
- Click Donate To This Team.
- Choose Donate Now or Donate Monthly.
- Enter amount.
- Under "Assign to a team" select school to designate funds to. (Madonna Page)
- Under "Assign to a participant" select school to designate funds to, if applicable. If your school is not listed, please leave blank.
- Add a message of support, if desired.
- Choose how your donation will appear on the public-facing supporters wall via drop-down menu.
- Click Continue with my Donation.
- Fill out personal information and click Complete Donation N
A Huge THANK YOU to the Mahoney Family for providing a Turkey Lunch with all the all the trimmings for ALL staff on FRIDAY. Their Company A Cappella Catering Co., made a beautiful meal that was thoroughly enjoyed by all.
Up Coming Events
YES Classes are IN School
January 6, 7 & 8
Classes are ONLINE Learning at HOME
You will hear from your Child's teacher regarding your "google meet" times and format of instruction.
COVID - 19
Everyone who was in contact with the person who tested positive has been notified by phone, by Mrs. Antoniuk, or Mrs. Lindbeck on Friday. If your child was in contact your child will need to quarantine for 14 days and AHS will be contacting you individually, as per our discussion.
If you did not receive a call from us on Friday, your child was NOT in contact.
We have thoroughly cleaned the classroom and area.
WE ARE SO SORRY THAT A CASE CAME IN THE SCHOOL. WE WILL CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE STRICT GUIDELINES FOR CLEANLINESS.
WE THANK ALL OF YOU FOR BEING SO DILIGENT IN SCREENING YOUR CHILDREN EVERY DAY.
PLEASE CONTINUE TO FOLLOW THE AHS GUIDELINES.
The Alberta Health daily checklist can be found here. Please remember to complete the checklist each day prior to attending school. If you/your child has any of the symptoms of illness listed on the Alberta Health daily checklist, please fill out the online Alberta Health Services COVID-19 self-assessment or call Health Link at 811 and stay home/keep your child at home.
THANK YOU TO MADONNA STAFF
I THANK THE CARING STAFF A MADONNA SO MUCH, FOR THERE GENORSITY.
Christmas Eve Masses
4:00 pm Sanctuary
4:00 pm Parish Hall
6:30 pm Sanctuary
6:30 pm Parish Hall
Christmas Day Masses