Register Through ASES
- This year, ASES is starting Cheer Squad. ASES will provide access to BMMS facilities, signing in and signing out process, team communication, snacks, etc.
1st Paper - Registration Form & Field Trip Form
Name & Signature
2nd Paper - Early Release Form (prefilled - just need date & signature)
3rd Paper - Away Field Trip Form
Drop off forms in the ASES office, Nurse Office or School Front Office. You can also email to firstname.lastname@example.org
***If you are already enrolled in ASES, please just submit field trip form to front Office or ASES office
- Make sure to provide your email to us (in your registration materials).
- Download the app, you will receive an invite from your email.
- Information for practices and meets will be on TeamSnap.
- You can indicate your availability for practices and meets here and send communication to the coaches and supervisors.
- Use this communication for carpool and transportation
- Connect with other parents
Cheer Training creates good leadership and team building skills
Promotes enthusiasm and encourages success
Foster physical endurance and social interaction
Boost school spirit #letsgoraiders
Builds new friendships and positive moods
Develop creativity and offer relief and balance
Tuesday & Thursday
3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
Sign In - Gym
Sign Out - Gym
Practice at Gymnasium or Quad
PE Locker Rooms available: contact Mr. Jireh
Staying on Campus?
Library 2:45 - 3:45
Power Hour/Tutoring 2:45 - 3:45