Welcome to New Designer Training
Origami Owl ~ The Sparkling Hooters Family
New Designer Action Steps
You are enrolled, now what? Immediate Action Steps!
We covered many of these in your welcome email, but they are so important so I want to make sure we get all of these accomplished ASAP!
1. Understand your job description in your new business.
- It consists of only 3 little things. Love the products, Share the products and find other people to share the products too.
2. Get your Coaching Call list ready.
- I loved hearing about your why. Tell me why you decided to join Origami Owl. This helps me understand what I can do to help you achieve your goals. Goals are going to be super important in your success.
3. Print and Read the Policy and Procedure Manual.
- Highlight important sections
- Write down questions to cover with me.
- Know them!
4. Set up your business email address.
- Gmail or yahoo are great resources for this. Use this for all your business so that things to do not get lost and you can find them quickly.
3. Set up your business voice mail greeting.
- Announce that you are an Origami Owl Designer on your voice mail.
4. Get a calendar that you can use to book Jewelry bars.
- Have this calendar only have the days you want jewelry bars on
- Have a separate calendar for family events
- Use one that has a monthly view.
5. Collect or buy items for your jewelry bar display.
- Keep it simple.
- You only really need what is in your starter kit until you start making money.
6. Build your list of 100
- Ask me about using the FRANK system to help.
- Use the Memory Jogger to help you think of people for your list.
- List all the people you know and don't be judgmental of who may or may not love Origami Owl. You never know. 10 friends, 10 relatives, 10 neighbors, 10 acquaintances and 10 people surrounding children is 50 already.Put stars next to people who may need a girls night, who love to entertain or might need some extra cash.
7. Schedule your launch party ASAP.
- Pick a date for your launch party IMMEDIATELY!!! I usually tell people to pick two days. Like a Tuesday/Thursday or a Saturday/Sunday. This way you can invite everyone and if there is a day they can't come, there is a back up party for people who can't make the first one. The launch parties should focus on bookings and sharing Origami Owl with people who might want to start their own business. Don't worry so much about selling products
- GET YOUR CALENDAR FULL! Try to book your 2 launch parties, 2 parties from your launch parties and 2 outside bookings. This will give you 6 in the next 4-6 weeks and will get your business booming. Origami Owl Jewelry Bars are sooooo easy. Be sure to watch the training in your workstation to see JUST HOW EASY they can be. ": )
First Goals to Achieve:
- Have a Launch Party and Enter Your First Orders
- Sell 500 PV in the first 30 days
- Book 2-3 jewelry bars in 60 days
- Recruit your First Team member in the first 30 days. Learn together. This can be your Origami Owl buddy. You will forever have memories you will cherish.
- Be sure you are aware of Soar. 500 PV in the first 3 months and 3 new designers.
Sample Script to call people you know:
Hi _____________________, this is ______________, Would you consider helping me get my new business of the ground. I a Jewelry Bars. If you book a Jewelry bar and help me this one time, I promise I will never bug you again to book a party. If you want to book one ever again, it will be because you asked me. You and your friends will just love Origami Owl. I promise.
Jill, What Do I need for my jewelry bar display?
- Folding Table
- Table cloth
- Jewelry Displays (Nile Corp) I suggest the linen displays
- Display decorations. ( Keep these with our Owl theme of teal, linen, black and white with a hint of pink)
- Hostess gifts
- Game gifts
- Business cards
How Do I Get Bookings?
- Your Launch Party ~ Do not focus on sales, focus on getting your friends and family to book parties.
- Spread the word through social media about your new business.
- Private Facebook message people.
- Call your friends and family and ask them to help you with your new business.
- Set up your list of 100 and just start asking.
- Businesses, Doctors offices,
- Ask your friends for referrals
Where do I go to learn and get help?
- Coaching call with your mentor
- The Back office training videos
- Our Tuesday Team Sparkling Call. Watch the FB page for details. It is every Tuesday at 7:45 EST
- Monday night webinars from Corporate. Posted in the back office
- Every network marketing book you can get your hands on such as Mary Christensen's or Confidence of a Champion by Tim Marks. There are many more. Ask for my list.
- Wiggio for Documents.
- OUR TEAM FACEBOOK GROUP. Always go back there.
What Do I Need to Know About the Back Office?
- Know how to enter an order
- Know how to set up a jewelry bar
- Learn about the hostess rewards
- Know where to find and order the business materials
- How to read the reports, especially the DOWNLINE REPORT
- How to set up a jewelry bar
- How to fill out an order form
- Wholesale orders
What Do I Put in these Packets?
- Your Business Card
- Hostess Letter
- 7-10 order forms
- 5 Catalogs
- Hostess exclusive Flyer
- Hostess Tic Tac Toe
- Your Story
- Hostess Wish List
- Opportunity Flyer
- Your Business card
- Your story
- Career flyer
- Sparkle card
- Some candy
- Anything to make it cute
- Hand written welcome card
- Business card
- Little gift
- Information flyer of where they can go for info or info to the Group page.
- Anything to give it your personality and love.
How Do I Create My Facebook Fan Page?
Who is my Up Line?
You will always have support. You have over 500 Sparkling Hooters who will become your O2 Sisters and Friends. As far as your O2 Tree, it is as follows:
Origami Owl ( The NEST)
Heidi Russell ~ Executive Director
Leslie Rhodes ~Senior Director
Jill McCarthy ~ Executive Team Leader
Janice Tarquin in my mentor. She is available on the Sparkling Hooters Team page if you ever need her as well.
You are NEVER bugging me:
My contact information including my name, telephone number and e-mail address is everywhere, contact me anytime. I answer Facebook messages almost immediately and happy to help any way I can. I am truly so excited for you. I can’t wait to see where you Origami Owl takes you. The possibilities are endless. Welcome to Origami Owl and Welcome to the Sparkling Hooters Team. Don’t hesitate to contact us!
Resources are the amazing platforms you can use to help you in your business.
1. The Origami Owl Back Office
- Spend some time in the back office. Get familiar with what it does and where to go to find things. The more you know, the easier your business will be.
2. The Sparkling Hooters Facebook Group
- This is your 24 hour help area.
- Check out all the files and photos in this group area. There is hundreds of things that will help you in your business.
- The admins currently are myself, Jessica Butanda and Stephanie Bowers-Krueger, but any of the Hooters can help you.
- Our Team Document control area. This is where a tons of documents and ideas are stored to help you with your business. Go here daily and set yourself up so you get updates so you know when new documents are added.
- The Site is http://sparklinghooters.wiggio.com Password: SPARKLE
4. My Website www.SparklingLockets.com
- I have a ton of blog posts that can help you with your business. Check it out.
Coaching Call Reminder
The coaching calls are super important. I really like to use skype to do coaching calls. We don't have to use the video portion but using skype and hearing each other will allow us to maneuver around the computer and answer questions you need help with.
Click on the box below or text me for the one on one coaching times.
Personal Origami Owl Website
To get to the back office, just click on the designer login in the top right hand corner with your information. You will have this website for FREE for your first month (After which, you will be charged $10.00 per month) Your website has all the lockets, dangles, etc and anything your customers will need to view to place orders.
We have our own team Facebook group page and document page. This is VERY IMPORTANT is will be your HUB for all kinds of INFORMATION!!
If you have not been already added, please log in to our Facebook Group page. It is a great way to know about current happenings and shout outs to fellow team members. It’s motivational and fun to see how everyone is doing.
Click the Title to this Section or this link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/SparklingHooters/
Business Action Steps
- Email Origami Owl at email@example.com and register so that you can have access to your newsletter that will go out to all your customers. Once you have registered. Be sure to enter all your contacts in that area, so they receive your newsletter.
- Order your business cards at: https://flyersdirect.com/origamiowl/?p=select-template&id=1
- If you plan to take credit cards at events, register for Pay Anywhere at: http://www.payanywhere.com/origamiowl
- If you would like your emails to look super professional for your business, be sure to sign up for Esig at: http://www.myesig.com/?pc=1090
Point of Contact & Reminder
I work full time, so phone calls are not the easiest until night time, but you can always Facebook me, email me or text me all day long. I usually get back within minutes unless I am in a meeting or training.
Again, just take all the information one step at a time. Don't hesitate to call, facebook or text me with any questions. You are never "bugging" me. I will make time to walk you through everything and help you.
Don't wait! Get started right away. Don't let the emotion of joining and ordering your kit settle. Keep the momentum and you will do amazing!! I adore my team and I can't wait to travel this journey with yoU.
My facebook profile is www.facebook.com/jilleysue. Make sure you friend me so we can chat :) I am a big tweeter as well as I do Social Media full time so come tweet with me @jilleysue. I tweet tons of motivational things.
You'll find I will be your best friend, your biggest cheerleader and a great coach but I also will push you to do you best. This product is easy to sell but you must commit to action and making your dreams come true. There is no sugar coating with me. Once you get your kit, you don't open it and money comes magically pouring out of it. You must work at it. Read new books, feed your brain, commit to growth, better communication, self improvement and things will line up and fall in place.
I can't wait to travel this journey with you and see your dreams come true. Truly! This is going to be amazing.
Jill McCarthy, Executive Team Leader