May 14, 2021
Spring Benefit -- Off the Grid
Have you missed our usual MSA fundraisers? Flowers, Fall Fest, BBQ Picnic … Spring Benefit? Here is your chance to help MSA continue to Grow!
Many families would love to give their children a Montessori education but are financially
challenged as the economy rebounds from the pandemic. More students mean more school
friends for your child, more opportunities, greater diversity, and a stronger MSA
community. Will you help?
This year just as last year we were unable to hold our Annual Spring Benefit to fund MSA's
Tuition Assistance Program. This program enables students from families with demonstrated financial need to attend Montessori by providing help with tuition costs. While several major donations enabled MSA to provide tuition assistance for a short time, everyone's help is needed now to continue to build our community for the coming school year. All proceeds from this fundraiser go to the Tuition Assistance Program.
Normally, families are asked to buy or sell a $150 ticket to Spring Benefit as well as donate items and help with classroom baskets. If all families would still give at this $150 level as a minimum, we could easily meet our goal.
How can I help?
Participation from every family will make this a great success! All numbers from 1 to
200 are available so there is a dollar amount that works for everyone. If every student
has 1 donation made in their name, we will be more than halfway to our goal. With 2
donations per student, we will exceed our goal!
- GIVE Use the following link to access MSA’s online Giving Grid and click on the dollar amount you wish to donate. You will be redirected to the final donation screen with checkout information. All payments are processed via PayPal.
- If the number you want is already taken, you can customize your donation.
- Upload a Photo to SHARE with the MSA community your reason for giving – your children, grandchildren, or a memory of MSA from years ago.
- You may win a Gift Card to your favorite restaurant! Numbers will be randomly drawn for gift card prizes which will be mailed to the winners.
- POST on Social Media to get your friends and family involved in helping us reach this goal that benefits your child!
- You may have family members or colleagues who want to give a check or cash - that works too! Bring their donations to the office to secure their chance to win some amazing prizes!
Who does this benefit? Every MSA student! Offering Tuition Assistance funds to families demonstrating need grows the school community in ways that impact everyone: keeping tuition costs lower for all, increasing the extracurricular offerings, giving your child more opportunities every day.
Dates to Remember
May 15 - FAST application deadline
May 19 - Field Day
May 26 - Senior Project, Graduation, Peace and Star Ceremonies, and Piping Up
May 26 - Upper Elementary play
May 27 - Last day of school - 11:30 dismissal for all programs, extended care available
May 28 - Promotion day for all levels (details to come), extended care available
May 31 - All Programs Closed
June 1-2 - All Programs Closed for Outservice