By: Katie,Laasya,Evangeline,and Blanche
We were going to put the solar panels on top of our school. It would let us save energy and help the environment. It would help the environment because we would be using renewable resources instead of non-renewable resources in other words fossil fuels such as coal, oil, and gas. It would help us save energy by using the heat and energy from the sun and converting it to power our school.
Who will install, maintain, and approve this project.
Install and Maintain
- Atlas solar innovations will install and maintain the solar panels.
- They will come a few times a year and check if there needs to be repairs.
- If necessary they will repair what the panels need.
- We will need approval from Altas solar innovations.
- We also need approval from the principal and school board.
- We also need approval from each group member
Pros and Cons
- Environmentally Friendly
- Good Availability
- Reduces electricity cost
- Many Applications
- Shared Solar
- Financial Support From Government/State
- Low Maintenance
- Technology Is Improving
- Energy Is Expensive
- Exotic Materials
- Requires Space
Solar Panels might be expensive but, in 25 years you could save up to $100,000.
So you should solar panels on our school, so with the extra money we could buy more
supplies for classes!!!!!!!!!!!