E-Town Parent Connect
Forgiveness Begins with a BUCKET?!?!
This is How it Works:
During the month of March, encourage your family members to put NAMES in the FORGIVENESS bucket. When a family member experiences pain, hurt, disappointment, or a grievance against others, it’s time to pull out the forgiveness bucket.
1. Grab a piece of paper and a pen.
2. Write down the name of the person you need to forgive.
3. Place the slip of paper in the forgiveness bucket.
4. Pray and ask God to help you show forgiveness.
5. Decide that the person who has wronged you doesn’t have to pay.
On Your Mark, Get Set,...FORGIVE!
We LOVE our new space!!! Feel free to come and visit sometime!
Mark Your Calendars!!!
March 28- 29th - Overnight SWAT (4th & 5th graders) Retreat at the FFA Camp!
- Last call for 4th and 5th graders! Last day to register is THIS SUNDAY, March 9th.
- $30 payment due this Sunday. Please make checks payable to Eastridge and turn in at the Information Booth. (If you already turned money in at E-Town, we made sure it was handed to the folks at the Info. Booth.)
April 13 - EASTER EGG HUNT and Luncheon after service! YAY!!!
- Bring your family, bring your friends and neighbors...bring your enemies even! We want to reach out to our community with the love of Jesus. And what says LOVE more than food and an Easter Egg Hunt?!?!
- We will be accepting candy filled Easter Egg donations starting this Sunday. Please consider helping us bless our community this way. Any donations will be MUCHO appreciated!!!