Nixon Elementary School
Reminder for Pick Up of Student Belongings!
Sign Up For Collection Of Student Belongings
Nixon will return students' personal belongings and collect school-issued materials:
- library books
- books from our Literacy Center
- classroom materials/books
- technology devices
Curbside exchange is at Nixon on Tuesday, June 16 and Wednesday, June 17. Each family will sign-up for a window to come through our car line.
Place a sign in your vehicle's front window with your child's last name.
The car line is to:
- receive students' belongings from school as prepared by staff
- return any items needed to come back to school as noted above
Nixon staff have organized students' belongings and prepared them for your pickup. Materials will be organized by appointment for easy pickup. Only one appointment per family is necessary.
When you arrive at your scheduled time:
- we will place items in your trunk or backseat
- in the same spot, you should have any devices, books or other materials for us to receive from you, preferably in a bag for easy collection with your child's name on it
Our transfer will be contactless. Our staff will have masks and gloves on during this process.
You cannot come through at an unassigned time. Please stay in your vehicle.
Please sign up, if you have not already done so, using the link below:
Lost and Found items will be distributed to families if there is a name within the clothing article. Items of unknown owners will be kept until parents and students have the opportunity to visit the Lost and Found upon our return.