2022 Yoga Teacher Training
March-June 2022 with In2 Yoga
Can You Feel It?
When you feel the calling for Yoga Teacher Training, you just know it. There's that passion to move beyond the poses; to understand the other limbs of the yoga lifestyle; to discuss your discoveries with others; and to learn and grown with like-minded individuals.
Maybe you don't intend to teach group classes. Some just join us for the in-depth learning and the social connection with others, or to gain knowledge and skills to enhance their current professions. Whatever sparked your interest to read this far, we'd love to know how we can support your journey.
Continue below for more details, for photos of previous experiences, and for links to move you to your next steps.
To a Lifetime of Yoga!
In2 Yoga provides an in-depth approach to the practice of yoga. Our curriculum has been carefully designed with intention: to provide a student-centered, integrated, challenging experience that will prepare you to teach others safely and effectively.
Our weekend based schedule is primarily Sundays and one Saturday/month. We will meet and practice Live in studio, and ONLINE midweek for anatomy and humanities lessons. For Zoom, you will need a reliable laptop or tablet and internet.
A deposit of $200 must be submitted with your application to hold your spot. Tuition for the entire program is just $2250, but you can save more with our early bird special as outlined below!
SAVE $400! $1850 EARLY Bird Special: $200 application deposit + balance of $1650 due by February 15
Regular Tuition: $200 application deposit + balance of $2050 due before first class.
Register with a friend and you will each save an additional $100
Your Investment Includes:
- Quality Yoga Teacher Training and Mentorship with highly qualified instructors
- Free unlimited yoga classes during the duration of your training, plus 50% off workshops
- 15% merchandise discount
- Life changing experiences and lifelong friends!
How to Get Started
1. Carefully read over the handbook, review the calendar, requirements, and enrollment agreement.
2. Are you ready?! Complete the online application and submit your $200 deposit.
3. After your application is submitted, you will be contacted to set up a short meeting with Lisa Madden or Yvonne Clark to discuss your goals, interests, participation options, etc.
4. Upon acceptance, sign the enrollment agreement.
5. Get ready to soar!