Welcome To University Libraries!
From everyone at University Libraries, we are so happy you’ll be attending Murray State University in the fall. Waterfield Library, Pogue Library and the Overby Law Library are stocked full of resources to assist you in every aspect of your academic career. Just check out all we have for you!
- Waterfield Library is the main library on campus and hosts over 400,000 books, 8,000 CDs and 2,000 DVDs in their circulating collection.
- Need help with research? The Research and Instruction Librarians are here for you! They are available for questions via chat, text message, email or phone call.
- Pogue Library houses the Special Collections Department, which provides access to historic manuscript materials, oral histories, and more.
- James Overby Law Library is located in Pogue Library and consists of basic legal material including legal regulations, reports, citations, and more.
- Found a book that the library doesn’t have? Access Services, formerly InterLibrary Loan, is a service provided by University Libraries that borrows works from other libraries across the country.
- The Racer Writing Center, located in Waterfield Library, is available to assist students and faculty become successful writers. Stop by and make an appointment.
- Also housed in Waterfield Library, The Racer Oral Communication Center is dedicated to help students with public speaking and presentations, as well as host communication workshops.
- Copy Express, located downstairs in Waterfield, helps students with all their copying, faxing, and binding needs.