snorkelling first aid
by Taj Humble
what is snorkeling?
snorkeling swimming with a pair of flippers, goggles and a snorkel so you can keep breathing while looking underwater!
snorkeling first aid
- To know how to do CPR in an intense situation. like if some one was hurt and drowing.
hose for cleaning
use the hose to clean your equiptment after use
equiptment should be cleaned right so there is no salt water or sand left in your equiptment
water in your goggles
water in goggles can affect your snorkelling experience and range of sight underwater
Safety rules for snorkelling:
1. Don't go snorkelling in rough water if you are an unexperienced snorkeller.
2. Always have a partner in case you get hurt.
3. Always check your equiptment before use.
4. Make sure there are no hazards in the water.