District Weekly News
February 25, 2021
BOARD OF EDUCATION MEETING THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 25TH WILL BE IN-PERSON
Our next board meeting will be this evening, Thursday, February 25th and will be in-person. Due to the Governor’s executive order limiting indoor capacity to 25% of space capacity, no more than 80 members of the public will be able to attend in-person. To help manage this, please read the following:
- Please note, the meeting will also be online and you can join prior to the start of the meeting by clicking on the following link: https://www.sbschools.org/board_of_education/meetings/agendas__minutes_and_videos. Information on how to join the meeting will also be available on the South Brunswick School District website at www.sbschools.org on the banner.
- We are asking that anyone planning to attend in-person please register online in advance so that we can make sure we are prepared for the size of the crowd. Anyone attending must wear a mask at all times and perform a pre-admittance self-evaluation, inclusive of a temperature check at the door. Anyone who does not comply will be turned away at the door.
- We ask that you arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the meeting.
- The Board will accept public comments in-person and online.
- Please click on the following link to register if you plan on attending in-person or would like to make a public comment whether in-person or online. February 25th BOE Registration Link
At this meeting, we will be honoring the first group of our National Merit Commended Students along with an educator who inspired them. We hope you can join us virtually at that time.