4th Grade Happenings
September 19 - 23
VIP of the Week Jordan
- Daily Independent Reading
- Plot - sequence and summarize the plot
If the character changed or was missing from the plot, how would the story change?
Return Reading summative corrections (if needed) by Friday, September 23rd
- Focusing on a small moment
- Candy Corn to narrow ideas
- Kernel Essay
- Writing summative comes home Monday, September 19th.
- Corrections for summative will be due, Monday, September 26th.
- Irregular plurals - goose / geese, child / children, foot / feet
- Six Flags over Texas
- Discuss meaning of Texas pledge
- September 20th - Progress reports go home (please sign & return)
- September 26th - Picture day (these are the yearbook pictures)
- October 10th - Parent / teacher conference day (more information coming)
- October 14th - End on nine weeks
- October 15th - School carnival 12-4
- Octber 17th - 21st - Book Fair Week
How to Stay in the Know
Megan - 5th
Jordan - 18th
Grant - 19th
Jael - 20th
Holt - 23rd
The forms needed for the BBE Birthday Recognition can be found below.